Chapter 38

I smiled when Frank sat down across from me at the fancy table.

"Daddy, can I pretty please have some wine too?" I asked.

"No, princess, I'm sorry but you can't have any alcohol with the medication you're on," he said

I nodded sadly and I giggled when he poured some milk into a wine glass for me. We both got dressed up to look so nice for our very special dinner. He smiled, holding my hand across the table. He smiled, his thumb gently rubbing the back of my hand.

"Daddy, thank you for having this special dinner with me," I said.

"Of course, there's nothing more that I would rather do," he said.

He gave my hand a gentle squeeze and I smiled as I looked down at my plate.

"Do you think Andy and Mia are lonely because they don't gets special dinners too?" I asked.

"No, I think they'll do just fine keeping each other company," he said. "I made them plates too, enough for all of us."

I smiled and nodded, taking a small bite. He smiled happily while we ate.

"I think that as soon as you're better again we should go on vacation," he said

"A vacation?" I asked.

"Yeah, we'll go somewhere nice and relaxing," he said. "I was thinking about renting out a little cottage on a lake for a week or two. It's totally private so you don't have to worry about anyone seeing your ears or tail or anything like that."

"I don't know...I don't like lakes," I said quietly.

"That's alright," he said. "We can...we can go on a cruise. We can go to an amusement park. We can do anything you want, just think about it."

I nodded and he smiled.

"B-but I don't really want to leave, Daddy, it's too scary," I whimpered.

"You know the person I was calling earlier?" He asked and I nodded. "I'm getting the people who took you and hurt you, they're going to go to prison when we find them."

"You're doing all that for me?" I asked.

Frank smiled and nodded.

"I would do anything for you," he said. "And I would do anything to help you. And that includes getting the people who fucking hurt you."

I sniffled, nodding my head.

"I want them to get in trouble for what they did too, it wasn't very nice," I said.

"It was worse than just not nice, it was purely cruel," he stated.

I nodded and the two of us ate quietly.

"Daddy, do you think we're gonna be able to do naughty things tonight?" I asked.

"No, you still need to heal for a little bit more first," he said.

"But...I wanna say thank you for this special dinner," I whimpered. "You made this big special dinner just for me, I should do naughty things in return."

"No, Baby, no, you don't have to do anything at all," he said. "I wanted to do this for you because I love you and I don't need anything in return because of it. I don't want you to ever think you have to give me your body in return when I do something nice for you. It doesn't matter if we have sex a million times, if you don't want to have sex then we don't have to have sex."

"Yes, Daddy," I said. "I-I'm sorry I thought you wanted to do naughty things with me, I'm too ugly to do naughty things with now."

"No, Little Kitten, no," he denied. "I love you so much and I would love to do naughty things with you, I just want you to get better so that way I don't hurt you. You're beautiful and nothing will ever change that in a million years."