Chapter 31

I looked outside sadly, looking at all the birds and squirrels.

"Gee, get away from the window," Jamia said.

"But it's so nice out," I said. "I wanna go out and play."

She smiled and held my hand, pulling me away.

"Why don't we go do a fun little puzzle together?" She suggested.

"We've already done so many puzzles," I complained. "I wanna go outside, Mia, it's so boring in here."

"I've got an idea,  wait here," she said.

Jamia hurried off and i sat on the couch while I watched tv. Of course it was all just reruns that I've seen before and I couldn't sit still the whole time. Jamia finally came back and I followed her down to the basement. It was empty down here, just used to storage.

Jamia had strung up christmas lights around the basement and there was a large circle of red tape going in a circle around the stairs as well as a line at one spot.

"What is this?" I asked.

"We're gonna have races," she said.

I giggled as she helped me put on my pink roller skates and she put on her own roller blades. I stumbled a bit to the starting line, sticking my lip out as I concentrated.

"Alright, on your marks, get set, go!" She shouted.

I shrieked and started quickly. I went around the circle, trying my best not to fall as I staggered forward. I made it around the circle and clapped happily when I saw that I had won.

"Good job, Gee," Jamia said, kissing my cheek.

I was surprised I actually won, she was so good at roller skating. She can even go backwards on roller skates, I can barely go forwards without struggling.

"And now for the best part, we're gonna have a dance party," she said.

She took off our skates and she started playing music together. I giggled as we started dancing and I held her hands, the two of us dancing in our socks. Frank came home and smiled when he saw us.

"Dance with us, Daddy!" I exclaimed.

I gave him a kiss and he smiled, wrapping his arms around me.

"I got a you a little treat for being so good the past couple of days," he said.

I smiled, holding his hand as he led me back upstairs. I saw a big teddy bear, it was even bigger than me. I shrieked happily and gave him a hug.

"Hey, Jamia, can you come help me grab some groceries from my trunk?" Frank asked.

Jamia nodded and the two of them walked out. I looked at my bear and smiled as I gave it a hug. I looked out the window sadly and saw someone out in the backyard again. He helped out a balloon and I giggled happily, running outside.

"That's a pretty balloon!" I exclaimed.

"You can have it if you want," he said.

I nodded and he tied it around my wrist.

"You wanna go get some more balloons and some candy too?" He asked.

I nodded quickly and he held my hand. I followed him to the back of the yard and squeezed through the bars of the fence with him.

"I'm Gee, what's your name?" I asked.

"My name is Andy, Andy Biersack," he said.

"That's a cool name, one of my brothers' name is Andrew," I said.