Chapter 32

I woke up to voices as people walked into the room. I shivered, my naked body freezing cold on the metal table.

"Alright, where do we start?" Pete asked.

"I say we cut off his tail," Andy H. said.

"Yeah, a tail will probably be useful," Andy B. agreed.

I shrieked, shaking my head.

"Turn him over onto his stomach," he said.

I shook my head and they turned me onto my stomach, making sure I was tied up and secured.

"Daddy, please," I cried. "I want Daddy."

Someone grabbed my tail and I sobbed.

"No, no please," I sobbed.

I felt a sharp edge at the base of my tail and I cried.

"No, not that much, save some on him for another time," Ray said.

"Just hack the entire thing off then keep it in a freezer and take what we need at a time," Pete said.

"Even if we keep it in a freezer there's still the risk of it rotting," he said. "Better to keep it on the body and fresh."

I wiggled my tail, trying to pull it out of his grip.

"If he can move it like that then there must be bone in there," Andy B. said. "That's gonna be hard."

Maybe they won't cut it off at all then.

"We'll just saw through it then," Ray said.

Saw?!

"Please, i-is this like a kidnapping in the movies?" I asked. "Do you want money? My Daddy's got lots of money. Please don't cut my tail off."

"Or maybe instead of sawing you can get one quick, hard swing with a hot butcher knife," Andy H. suggested.

"Yeah, that can work," Ray agreed. "I'll get the knife."

I sobbed, shaking my head. They pressed my tail down against the table, keeping it in place when I tried to pull it away.

"Alright, here we go then," Andy B. said.

I sobbed heavily, my whole body shaking. I closed my eyes, trying to think of Daddy. Maybe thinking of Daddy will make this all better. I loved the way he held me in his arms and gave me soft kisses.

There was a loud bang when the knife connected with the table followed by searing white pain. I screamed, the pain washing over me like waves up my tail. I've never felt such intense pain before, it washed over me until I was throwing up.

"Fuck, we've got it," Ray said and they let go of my tail.

I let it lay there limp, it hurt too much to move. I could feel the warm blood pooling on the table below me as it spilled from my wound.

"Fuck, clean that up," Andy B. said.

I sobbed as they kept moving me to clean up the blood and vomit.

"Daddy, please," I whispered. "Please take me away from here."

I hiccuped, shaking and sobbing but still trying to not move because it hurt too much to move.

"Daddy, please, I need you," I begged.

"Oh my god, shut up and stop calling for your Daddy, he isn't coming for you," Ray said.

"What's gonna happen when we're done with him?" Pete asked.

"We'll probably just kill him," Andy H. said.