Chapter 35

I yawned when I woke up, still in Andy's arms. I snuggled up close to him and he hummed quietly. Pain suddenly washed over me and I sobbed, crying out suddenly.

"Shit, wh-what's wrong?" Andy asked.

"It hurts, it hurts," I cried.

He got up and gave me more medicine as I sobbed. I sniffled as the pain started to subside and I relaxed against the mattress. He smiled softly, running his hands through my hair.

"Please don't let them take me back there," I whispered.

Andy looked down at me sadly, gently kissing my forehead.

"I want to help you, I-I just need to find out how," he said.

I sniffled and nodded, resting my head on his chest.

"I don't want your sister getting hurt either," I said. "I like little babies a lot and children too I wouldn't ever want them hurt."

I sniffled as I looked up at him.

"You're so sweet," he said.

"Me and Daddy are gonna have babies, we're gonna have lots of babies together," I said. "Do you like babies?"

"Yeah, I love babies," he said.

"We're gonna have a whole litter and Mia Bia told me she'd have my babies for me," I said.

He smiled softly, gently running his fingers through my hair. The door opened and I looked over at Pete.

"What the fuck is this shit?" He asked.

I whimpered as Andy stood up, guarding my body as he stood tall.

"What the fuck is all this?" He asked.

He picked up one of my toys and I squeaked in fear as it broke when he threw it against the wall. Pete ripped off all my drawings as I sobbed quietly.

"You're supposed to give him food and that's all," Pete said. "You don't fucking bring him toys and blankets and stuffed fucking animals."

"He's scared and lonely," Andy said quietly. "He shouldn't have to live like this all—"

"It doesn't Fucking matter," Pete interrupted. "He is nothing. He can just stay here and rot."

"He doesn't deserve any of this," Andy said. "He's the most amazing, precious person I have ever met and you can't just treat him like a fucking lab rat."

Pete pushed him aside and grabbed me, dragging me to the center of the room as I screamed in pain.

"Stop that!" Andy shouted, shoving Pete back against the wall.

He kneeled down beside me and gently checked to make sure none of my stitches had opened.

"Are you okay, Baby?" he asked.

I cried quietly and he kissed my forehead.

"Do you actually like this thing?" Pete asked. "He's a fucking freak."

"He is not a freak," Andy denied. "He is perfect, he's a perfect little princess."

"Fucking Biersack," Pete grumbled.

He grabbed Andy, pulling him out of the room. I was left alone as I sobbed, in too much pain to even move as I laid on the cement floor. My body shook lightly with pain that washed over me while I cried.

I managed to pull myself up and crawl to Andy's bag, stumbling as I lost my balance. I took some medicine and sat down against the wall. Ray came in and picked me up, carrying me out of the room.