Chapter 17

Frank gave me a soft kiss and I giggled.

"You're so pretty, Daddy," I said.

Frank smiled, running his fingers through my hair.

"You're supposed to be taking a nap," he said.

"Don't wanna Nap," I pouted.

The two of us have been dating for a few weeks now and it was so great. He was always so nice and cuddly.

"Gotta Nap, Sweetheart," he said.

"I wanna kiss you," I said.

Frank leaned over, pressing his lips against mine. I moaned softly, and Frank pulled away. He watched me for a moment before kissing me again, harder this time. I tangled my hands into his hair as he laid over me. The kiss between us was hot and made me ache in the pit of my stomach.

"Daddy," I breathed out.

He kissed along my neck and I gasped softly. He kissed down my chest and I moaned when his tongue ran over my nipple. He looked up at me, seeming to wait if I wanted him to stop. But oh god I never wanted him to stop.

He started kissing down again, his lips trailing along the chubby bit of skin right above my panties. His scruffy cheek rubbed against my inner thigh and I shuddered. Frank sucked on my thighs and I whimpered.

He pulled my panties down, a hand wrapping around my erection. I cried out, my head falling back. I gasped softly, my hips jerking up. The moment his tongue around over my slit I could feel myself coming. I moaned loudly, my hips spasming softly.

"Oh Daddy," I moaned.

I caught my breath, gasping softly as the waves of pleasure subsided. Frank ran his tongue along my stomach, licking up the come that had fallen there.

"Good boy," Frank muttered, pulling my panties back up.

I smiled softly as he crawled up and wrapped his arms around me.

"I've never felt that before," I whispered.

"Never?" Frank asked. "Never touched yourself before? Had a wet dream? An erection?"

I shook my head and he sighed quietly.

"I-Is that bad?" I squeaked.

"No, baby, no, of course not," he denied. "It just, you know, makes sense that you were so fast."

"Is being fast bad?" I asked, my lip quivering.

"No, baby, don't think that," he denied. "You're Perfect Just the way you are."

"Daddy, I-I wanna do that again, it felt so good," I whispered.

"Right now?" Frank asked.

I nodded my head and he smirked.

"So good," he mumbled.

His lips pressed against mine again and he pulled my panties off completely this time, tossing them aside. His hips ground down against mine and I whimpered.

"I want you to try and last as long as you can, Okay?" Frank asked.

I nodded my head and he pushed his boxers down. I whimpered nervously, shaking my head.

"N-no, I don't want to," I said.

Frank pulled away quickly, pulling his boxers back up.

"Baby, what's wrong?" He asked.

I sniffled, curling up as I turned my back to him. Frank tucked me into bed, wrapping his arms around me.

"I love you," he whispered, kissing the top of my head.