Chapter 33

It's been two weeks since I've been here and I was always in pain. Thankfully they hadn't cut me open yet, Andy B. got them to push it off. They weren't gonna touch me today, they were just gonna let me relax and heal a little bit.

"Hi," Andy B. said softly as he opened the door.

I sniffled, hugging Eva tight.

"I-I got you a little game so that way you aren't so bored in here," he said in a gentle voice.

He sat in front of me, setting down Hungry, Hungry Hippos.

"And I was able to sneak in a little cookie for you," he said.

He gave me a little chocolate chip cookie and I chewed on it quietly as I looked at him. He had short black hair and the prettiest blue eyes I've ever seen. His skin was covered in pretty tattoos that made me miss Daddy even more.

"I-I want my Daddy," I whimpered.

Andy sighed, pulling something from his pocket. It was a slightly crinkled photo of a me and Daddy walking down the street holding hands.

"Daddy," I whispered, looking down at it sadly.

"I'm sorry I had to follow you around and take photos," he said. "I-I just have to, I've got a sister, my little sister, they're holding her collateral if I don't do what they say. I don't want to, I really don't want to."

"Seemed like you wanted to," I mumbled unhappily.

"I don't, it's just that they have to think I'm totally on their side or else they're gonna hurt my sister," he said. "She's only sixteen, I can't let that happen to her."

I sniffled, wiping my eyes as I finished my cookie.

"I want my Daddy," I cried.

"I know, I know," he said. "I  want to help, I really do but they've got more power over me, I can't let them hurt my sister."

I bit my lip as I nodded. If someone wanted to hurt one of my siblings I would do whatever they said because I love them so much and I wouldn't want them getting hurt.

"Why did they choose you to help them?" I asked.

"I worked as a scientist, studied the biology of humans and other animals," he said. "They thought they could use me so they took my sister and forced me to start stalking you to try and get images of your cat ears and tail so I could study them and then when that wasn't enough they devised a plan to kidnap you and experiment on you."

I sniffled, playing with Eva's paw.

"Can't you tell my Daddy so he can come save me?" I asked.

"I can't do that, I can't risk them hurting my baby sister," he said.

I cried quietly, wiping my eyes.

"Here, I'll take you to come get a shower," he said.

Andy picked me up and carried me down the hall to a potty room. He set me down on the rim of the tub but I fell back into the tub.

"Sorry," he mumbled, pulling me up. "I'm sorry about what happened to your tail too. You're really amazing and this shouldn't have happened to you."

I sniffled as he filled up the tub. He picked up a sponge and cleaned me off. The water turned a reddish color as he began to scrub off the blood that caked my skin, fur and hair.

"I miss my Daddy a lot," I said. "I want him back. A-and Mia Bia and Patty and Mikesy."

He didn't say anything, he just cleaned me off quietly.