Chapter 20

I smiled happily as I saw Frank waiting to pick me up from school. He gave me a hug and I giggled.

"I thought Mia was picked me up," I said.

"Yeah, I thought I'd take the friday off early so we can spend some time together," he said. "Besides, Jamia is with a study group right now."

"This is my friend, his name is Bert, it rhymes with dessert," I said.

Bert smiled, shaking Frank's hand.

"Bye, Bert," I said, giving him a hug.

We got into Frank' car and he smiled, holding my hand.

"Let's go to town and get some ice cream," he suggested.

I smiled happily and nodded. Frank drove us to our favorite ice cream shop and I smiled as we ate happily.

"Daddy, I wanna have sex," I said.

Frank coughed, choking on his ice cream.

"Wh-what?" He asked.

"I want to have sex," I said. "I've been thinking about it and I trust you and I love you and I'm really scared but I still want to try it."

Frank nodded and we finished our ice cream. We went home and I bit my lip nervously. He held my hand, bringing me up to the bedroom. Frank turned on the tv and sat me down on the couch.

"Wh-what are you doing?" I asked.

"Nothing, just sit here and relax and wait for me," he said.

I nodded and Frank left the bedroom. I curled up on the couch and watched cartoons as I waited for my Daddy to come back. He finally did win a small bag. I watched curiously as he shut the curtains and dimmed the lights.

Frank lit a bunch of candles around the room and started playing quiet music. He turned off the tv, sitting beside me on the couch. My heart was racing with nerves as he pulled me close.

"Wait, wait," he said.

Frank pulled away and I frowned.

"D-did I do something wrong?" I asked.

"No, baby, no, definitely not," he denied. "There's just something else I want to do, I want to make this as perfect for you as possible."

Frank started a fire in the fireplace, grabbing silk sheets and laying it out in front of the fireplace. He put soft feather pillows down to and smiled at his work. Frank took my hand and gently laid me back onto the silky sheets. The fire gave the most perfect glow over his skin as he laid over me.

Frank's lips pressed against mine, kissing me softly. His arms wrapped around me, pulling me close to him. His lips brushed over my neck and I bit my lip gently. He sucked just below my ear and I let out a small breath.

"If you ever want me to stop then just say so, alright?" He asked and I nodded. "No, Gee, I want words, I want to make sure you understand."

"I-I understand, Daddy," I said.

"Good," he said. "Don't be scared to want to stop either. I don't care if we have to stop, I just want to make sure you're okay."

I nodded my head and Frank smiled. He took off my blazer, tossing it onto the couch. He gave me soft kisses along my shoulder and I smiled. He pulled me close, taking off my tie. Frank unbuttoned my shirt, helping me take it off. He took off my socks and my skirt and I bit my lip nervously.

"I-Is it okay that I'm not wearing my really pretty panties?" I asked, looking down at my purple cotton panties with the unicorn on it.

"Baby, you look absolutely perfect," he said.