Chapter 22

"We won't explore your soft limits today," Frank said. "Only what you're for sure okay with."

"What's a soft limit?" I asked.

"Those are things you're more hesitant about but still willing to try," he said. "Today will be focused around getting you comfortable and training you."

I nodded, smoothing out my skirt. I was at work with him because Jamia couldn't watch me today.

"You want your snacks now?" He asked and I nodded excitedly.

Frank gave me my animal crackers and I smiled happily. Unfortunately when I was finished with them, I was bored again. I had toys with me but I was still bored. I just wanted to go home so that way Daddy and I could do naughty things.

"Daddy, I have a question," I said. "If we go to a club then everyone would be able to see my tail."

"I know a place where that's okay and sometimes there's even other nekos there too," he said.

I nodded my head and he smiled. I sat on his lap, sighing dramatically.

"Daddy, I'm bored," I whined.

"You have your toys here," he said.

"But I don't feel like playing with them, I just wanna go home with you already," I said.

Frank smirked, gently moving a hand up my thigh under my skirt. I bit my lip, my heart racing.

"We still have to finish going over the list first," he said. "You agreed with a lot more things than I thought you would, you were pretty nervous for just plain vanilla sex."

"But I trust you," I said. "I want to try new things that I was never able to do before. I want to be adventurous!"

Frank chuckled, kissing my cheek.

"We can finish it now before I have to go to my meeting," Frank said.

He pulled the papers out, he brought it with him because he wanted to finish it here.

"Daddy, that's boring," I said.

"I know but we have to do it," he said.

We went through the list and I repeated yes, no, or maybe for all of the items.

"Good boy," he said, kissing the top of my head. "I have to go to the meeting now, do you have to go potty first?"

I shook my head and Frank gave me a kiss before he left. I heard the lock turn and I sighed. I went onto Frank's computer and played games as I smiled. He was gone for about an hour before he finally came back.

"What are you doing?" He asked, kissing the top of my head.

"Playing snake," I said.

Frank smiled, standing behind the chair.

"You look so good in my collar," he mumbled, kissing up my neck.

"Daddy, I'm concentrating," I said

Frank chuckled and pet my head.

"Alright, finish up your game and then we can go home," he said.

I lost on purpose, giggling happily as I quickly packed my things back into my backpack. I flattened my ears down and Frank took my hand, leading me out of his office.

"You're so tall," I remarked, looking up at him as we stood in the elevator.

"Well, I've never heard that before," he said.

I giggled, going on my tiptoes to give him a kiss. We drove home and i kicked my feet excitedly the whole way. Frank wrapped an arm around my waist, bringing me to his playroom.