Chapter 7

"Where are we going?" I asked for the millionth time as I looked out the window.

"I told you you'll see when we get there," Dallon said.

"We've been driving forever!" I exclaimed.

I wasn't even trying to act like a big neko anymore, I was just a little kitty.

"Almost there?" I asked.

"Gee, just sit and relax," he said.

I sighed, sitting back in my seat. Dallon reached over to hold my hand and I smiled.

"You're so nice," I said.

"So are you," he said.

I giggled happily as I looked over at him. Maybe he really was the one. Maybe we were going to get married and start a family. I think I just might love him.

"New York?!" I shrieked when I saw a sign.

Dallon chuckled, nodding his head.

"I've never even left New Jersey!" I exclaimed. "We're going on an adventure!"

Dallon laughed, giving my hand a small squeeze. Good thing I had my hat on or else they would've been sticking straight up and it took all my power to keep my tail around my waist. I was so excited!

We seemed to drive for what felt like hours until we got to a hotel right in the heart of the city. The two of us carried our bags up to the room and looked around. The place was nice but not too big. The one thing I noticed was that there was only one bed.

"What's wrong?" Dallon asked, sitting on the bed.

"I-I've never shared a bed with someone romantically before," I said.

Dallon smiled, pulling me down to straddle his hips.

"Well, you better get ready because we're gonna fuck all night long," he said.

I felt my heart clench in fear as my eyes watered.

"Baby, I'm joking,I'm sorry, it was a stupid joke," Dallon said. "We don't have to do anything. I wasn't even planning on doing anything. I didn't even bring any condoms because I didn't think we would do anything."

I gave him a soft kiss and he smiled.

"We really don't have to do anything?" I asked nervously.

"Nothing," he said. "We don't even have to kiss if you don't want."

"But I want my kissies," I pouted.

Dallon smiled, giving me a kiss. He took my hat off and I gasped, covering my ears. Dallon pulled my hands away and gently pet my head. I purred, leaning into the touch. I pulled away in shock once realization washed over me.

"You took me here to sell me!" I cried.

I covered my kitten ears with my hands, hurrying to run away. Dallon grabbed me and I sobbed as I tried to push him off me.

"No, baby, I'm not," he said. "I saw your ears and tail when I was dropping you off through your window. It's okay, Gee, I know you're a neko."

I stopped trying to push him away as I sniffled.

"You don't care?" I asked nervously.

"No, I don't," he said. "It's perfectly okay."

I nervously unfurled my tail and he smiled.

"You're so pretty," he said, kissing my cheek.

I giggled happily, nuzzling against him.

"So, I can be a little kitten?" I asked. "Just a little baby kitten?"