Chapter 18

I looked around the school, biting my lip nervously. Everything here was so nice and fancy. There was so many rooms too! They were all filled with desks and chairs and funny inspirational posters. 

"What do you think of this place?" Frank asked.

I shrugged, looking into the window of a classroom. I watched all the students in there working hard in notebooks.

"This is one of the best schools in New Jersey," the principal said. "We've got a large array of classes for him to take that are geared towards his interests."

"Doesn't that sound fun, Sweetheart?" Frank asked.

I shrugged, looking back at the two of them. We were on a tour of a school and I wasn't sure how I felt about it.

"Doesn't seem as fun as the movies," I said unhappily. "Why isn't everyone singing?"

"This isn't High School Musical," Frank said with a small chuckle.

"Oh," I mumbled sadly, looking into another classroom.

He held my hand and we kept walking. We were shown classrooms before we left.

"What'd you think of it?" He asked.

"I don't know," I mumbled. "I don't think I really want to go to school."

"That's alright," he said, reaching over to hold my hand.

"I like the uniforms though," I said sadly.

"You know what, maybe you can go for a week and see if you like it," he said.

"They would let me go for a week?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm sure they will if I write them a check," he said.

"You don't gotta spend all that money," I said.

"It's okay, it won't be too big," he said.

We got home and I went inside, blushing nervously as I looked at Frank.

"Daddy?" I asked quietly.

"Yeah, princess?" He asked.

"I just wanted to tell you that I love you," I said.

Frank smiled, kissing my cheek.

"I love you too," he said.

Frank smiled, holding my hand. We spent the rest of the day cuddling until it was time for bed.

"Daddy, can we do what we did the other day again?" I asked.

"You want me to eat you out, baby boy?" He asked and I nodded softly.

Frank smirked, pushing me back onto the bed. His hands ran over my body as I bit my lip. He pushed me onto my stomach and I whimpered. Frank kissed along the back of my thighs. And I moaned softly, closing my eyes as Frank seemed to cherish every inch of my body.

-+-

A few days later Frank was at work and I was with playing with Jamia while she took care of me. I smiled, driving a toy car up her arm.

"Mia, c-can I ask you something?" I asked quietly, putting my toy car down.

"Of course, What is it?" She asked.

"Have you done naughty things with someone before?" I asked.

"Yeah, I have," she said.

"Daddy, says I'm fast when we're doing naughty stuff," I said. "Are you fast? Is it bad to be fast?"