Prologue

They said the mansion was haunted, The shadow that ventured through the night in dim lit yellow lights, The tall man was Count Drac the children would tease, It had been years since the mansion had open doors. "The mistress was killed." Another rumor was whispered, "The father abused the child. Sexualy! We could hear screams!" People often spoken among themselves. Well society always cooked up stories for their own personal satisfaction. Children feared the "Haunted Mansion." As they liked calling it. The garden withered and thorny, the red roses and tall messy sunflowers being a poisonous aura. No body dared to pass by or break in, Yet they said that the tall man still lived for the car drove in at midnight and left at dawn. Some said that the child was sickly and the father was taking care of him, and that he loved the girl. But no one saw the child or any form of living except of the tall creature. The mansion had a screaming silence, which had so much pain and saddness it broke ones heart. Children spoke of a pretty girl looking through the highest window when it was time for school, Yet not everybody had seen her. Nor had they heard of her. Curiously often built up in the hearts of young boys who wanted to see the pretty girl but they only were hurt by the bushes of thorns and unmaintained gardens.

"Mark! Do you want to be possessed? Hurry up." Jaemin shivered at the sickening aura of the mansion.

"Wait. Someones watching us from up there!" The white Canadian boy pointed up at the dusty window.

"The ghost of the girl they speak of obviously falling in love with Mark Lee. Now shut the crap." Renjun rolled his eyes.

"I swear I'd switch off all the lights at night." Jaemin teased the older who gasped running after his bestfriends. The shadow of the girl hiding away.