36

"D-Da-Da.........Darlllie!" Haechan played with the retrievers fur as she happily barked at her owner.
"I'm so happy he's talking." Ten sighed from the kitchen.

"Aunty Bear so cute!" Cassy giggled.

"M-Mar.....Mark...Mark!! Tedd..Teddy m-must tell...s-some....something." Haechan difficultly moved his lips at his husband. Who sat on the other corner of the couch shamelessly staring at those plump red juicy full lips.The next minute Mark pranced on Haechan.

"Where is Hae?" Jaemin frown suddenly finding the boy missing.

"There." Chenle pointed at the messy boy who sat up from the couch with swollen lips, and hickeys on his neck and collar bones.

"Has Mark hit his head too hard that he is 24/7 horny or is Haechans voice turning him on?" Ten tapped his chin in deep thought.

"Both Mommy dear. Haha." Chenle giggled.

Haechan pouted waddling behind Mark to their room, the older lay upside down with a music notebook. The brunette laid opposite to him so their faces met.

"Why are you blushing Teddy Bear?" Mark kept his book away and turned his face at his wife.

"I.....Umm...I-I'm s-shy." Haechan covered his face bashfully as Mark pried it open.

"Why baby?" Mark giggled carefully turning so his waist wont hurt. Its been two days and it hurt like a bitch.

"B.....B-Ba....Baby h-has c-come." Haechan peeked through then closed his face again.

"Oh....Wait I dont understand. Like what do you mean?" Mark was so dumb at times Haechan wanted to bite him. The brunette pulled himself higher so his stomach would face Marks.

"Ba-Baby came. T-Teddy B-Bear is p-preg.....p-pregnant!" Haechan giggled stuffing a pillow under his shirt and blushed darkly.

"R-Really?" Mark sat up, so did Haechan shyly nodding as he avoided eye contact. "Look at me." The older whispered so softly it were he was speaking to a baby.

"S-Stand up." The older said and so Haechan stood up, Mark knelt on his knees pulling off the pillow as he stared the slight flat stomach. With quivering lips he butterfly kissed the smooth surface buring his face into the soft skin and silently sniffled. Haechan pouted and knelt down too.

"S-Si...Sim-Simba no l-like Ted.....Teddy pre-preg.....pregnant?" Haechan cupped Marks face lift the olders chin up.

"I love it Teddy!! I-I love it. I have been waiting for this day for so long. I'm so happy I-I just cant express my feelings. Omg!!! I love you!!" Mark hugged Haechan tightly.

"M-M...My thro-Ahh.....throat h-hurts." Haechan held his throat bursting out in tears.

"Hush...Speak little so you can continue to speak more in the future. Teddy. Remain slience after this for today? Hmm?" Mark showered soft delicate lingering kisses on the boys swollen throat. Haechan nodded smiling.

The rest of the evening Haechan slept with his head on Marks lap, as the older watched Netflix with Jaemin and Chenle. Cassy had gone with Ten so she could play with her baby aunty. Jaemin new the truth, that Haechan would soon loose his voice. But permernently this time with was very agonizing.

"Why dont you record everything he says? Secretly so one day when you look back you could replay his sweet voice? You can listen to it whenever you miss it right Markie?" Jaemin squeezed his best friends shoulder. Mark nodded with tears in his eyes, of course that would be a great idea. It would be a memory he'd love to keep and cherish forever.

"Jaemin. He's pregnant." Mark whispered and Jaemin smirked making a small victory sign.

"Our ship just set sail and is multiplying. Haha congrats on becoming a father Mark." The black demon ruffled Haechans hair fondly.

"I dont want him to stop talking Na Na. I....I love him so freaking much." Mark wiped a stray tear. Smiling at the boy fast asleep on his lap. The peaceful angelic face such a blessing.

Mark was back again staring at his gorgeous wife, speaking to Cassy about unicorns. The next second the older spranced on Haechan once again. Smashing their lips together and flooding the brunette with hickeys. The soft giggles the boy bursted at the older definitely made Mark feel like he were on the top of the world.

"H-Here....Please!" Haechan pointed at his throat enjoying being given all the attention he has been needing.

"Anything for my baby princess." Mark was more than happy to paint Haechan with hickeys.

Haechan woke up once again with messy hair, a unbuttoned shirt, hickeys and a beaming smile. But things didnt turn out right this time. Ten had to butt in.

"Stop doing that to him! I bet he doesnt like being treated like prey. What are you? A horney ass lion?" Ten made Haechan stand behind him. Marks smile faded with a frown taking its place.

"He is my wife. I love him and it would be great if you did not interfer Ten." Mark was loosing his cool.

"I'm his mother! Stop it! You rip him apart and go so hard on him you heartless beast!" Ten shouted, it hurt Mark to a point and that he practically dashed a vase down.

"Fine! I hear by will never........" Mark couldnt finished as Haechan threw himself on him, latching their lips together softly.
"N-No.....Te-Teddy cant.....l-live without M-Mark. I-I l-love.......I love being l-loved hard by M-Mark. P-Please Mom....Mommy." Haechan hugged Mark crying into his chest.

"Dont repeat the same mistake you once did Ten. He's 25, He loves it when Mark goes hard. In fact its their personal life. You werent there for him for fifteen years, you came back since Mark made an effort. Stop hurting Haechan please." Johnny sighed at his wife with a disappointed look.

"I-I'm sorry." Ten whispered.

"Its okay Ten." Said Mark carrying his wife to their room.

"D-Dont.....Ahhhh.....Dont le....leave Teddy. I-I.....I love you!!" Haechan sniffled grabbing Marks chest.

"I love you too much to leave silly." Mark playfully bit the brunettes throat. "Ten was just being over protective. Haha......But we both know you love it when I loose control right?" The older fell onto the bed with Haechan on him.

"Y-Yes." Haechan whispered bashfully then slapped the chuckling Marks chest in embaressment.