15

Haechan pouted at the red marks on his little brothers neck. Chenle seemed like he hid so much under his bright cheerful voice. But then again blokd was thicker than water. Jaemin handed the Dolphin a big mug of hot coffee with marshmallows topped.

"Cant believe Renjun turned i to a pervert. I hope you are okay Haechannie?" Jaemin sighed.

"Lele who is that guy?" Mark frowned at the 15 year old boy. Who tensed up and shook his head ever so slightly.

"N-Nobody. I-I dont even know him. Umm Hyung I need to head back home or Mommy would kill me." Chenle stood up hugging Haechan tightly as he ran off into the evening.

Mark was studying for his final semester exam before he graduates when Haechan waddled beside him and poked his shoulder.

"Yes Teddy?" Mark dropped his pencil on the music note book and hugged the boys feminie waist.

Lele has hi...umm what do you call those? Ahh hickeys on his neck. Why is that Simba?

"He did? Maybe he has a boyfriend. You never know. I'll find out for you. How are you feeling today?" Mark made Haechan straddle him.

Great!! I went on my first date but Junnie ruined it. Kiss my neck.

Mark giggled kissing the soft neck. "Say....Daa...Ddyy." The older kissed Haechans jaw and Haechan pouted then moved his lips the way Mark moved his. He whined when no sound came out. So Mark kissed him on the lips.

"Great things take time Sunshine. Off you go to bed now. I'll join soon." Mark patted the youngers butt as Haechan padded to Marks bed.

By the time Mark was done with his homework it was almost 5 in the morning and he had to leave for school by 7:30. Helping his mother cook breakfast and then waking Jaemin up by opening a jar of cookies at his nose, Mark woke his Teddy Bear up.

"Teddy Bear wake up baby." Mark shook Haechan who whined in his sleep.Since his boyfriend refused to wake up he kissed him all over the face and left to shower and set off to school.

With Haechan at Marks, the house seemed so lonely and empty just like how Johnny's heart and become. He wondered of Ten gave birth to a boy or a girl. Either way they'd be beautiful like their mother. Haechan of course called him from Marks phone, it was only waving and loads of kisses but Haechan was all he had. He was not young neither was he old. But stay home alone made him wither.
      On the other side, Ten became a very mean person, He became over protective of Lele thinking it was his fault he lost his baby Chan. But Chenle had been doomed with a filthy rich kid having his lustful eyes on him. Jisung would often slam him on a wall at the bathrooms or the janitors closet and molest him down his throat and neck. Thinking that he was a poor boy with nothing.He was afraid, broken and shattered that he hated the tall handsome guy so much it hurt him. There were times he wanted to run to Mark and beg for help for his mother was already depressed enough but he couldnt. When he saw Haechan he wanted to break down telling him everything. But he couldnt, and yearned for the love of a father he always wanted.

It was when Mark was at his dance classes after his exams, and Jaemin was at his vocal classes and Mrs Lee was out at a meeting when Haechan got to stay with his Daddy, Chenle called Haechans phone.

"H-Hyung? Y-You d-dont have to answer. Just can we meet like now? When Mark and Nana hyung come home? W-With D-Daddy?" Chenle cried into the phone that night, shivering with a burning fever. "I-I'll meet you guys at the haunted mansion." Chenle whispered between sobs and cut the call.

Haechan texted his boyfriend and Nana, It had been a month since he met his brother personally and he had to admit it that he loved his younger brother. His Daddy equally had begun to love the loud creature, but today Chenle felt........lost, shattered and....broken?

"Teddy? Whats wrong baby flower?" Mark came into the mansion with Jaemin.

Lele wanted to meet us.

It was past midnight and Haechan was asleep on Marks lap when a boy in complete black stumbled into the house and ran into the arms of the tall man tjat sat on the single arm chair.

"C-Chenle? Are you okay?" Johnny was devasted at the look on his son. Haechan patted the boys head and lifted his chin in question.

Chenle cried and cried, into Haechans chest. Jaemin hugging him from behind as the boy cried so much.

"H-Hyung!! He hurt me hyung!! He f-forced me a-and r-rap.....Ohhh Daddy I'm pregnant with Jisung's child. What do I do?" Chenle cried and shook in disgust. Mark balled his wrists at the sight.

"Who is Jisung?" Johnny growled.

"Mrs Parks youngest son. A play boy at school." Mark was coated with pure anger.

"H-He......He is R-Renjun hyungs younger b-brother. It hurts so much d-down there, He would break into my house and wouldnt stop destroying me. Mom always drowns himself in alcohol he never hears me scream.!" Chenle was a mess and Donghyuck hugged him so tight it felt home.

"So Renjun is a Park? And so the family itself are perverts? Omg! And mind you we let him him with us for years?" Jaemin gasped feeling betrayed.

"Disgusting!!" Mark growled in disbelief.

"I wont let them Parks survive with this. I'll fucking wipe out their race." Johnny tapped on his phone and walked off mumbling into the phone.

Haechan wiped Chenles tears, and kissed his forehead, the brunette patted his chest and smiled at his little brother.

"We will be there for you baby." Jaemin squeezed Chenle in a hug.

"Lets take him to Teddys room." Mark carried Chenle bridal style to Haechans bed.

Haechan held Marks arm tightly as Jaemin and he crawled beside the broken child. "I'll take you guys in the morning." Mark whispered and closed the door.