9

After the kiss Haechan was a shy bean around Mark, Who smirked or winked at him making him blush so furiously. But then he had to go to school, Which made Haechan be really upset since he grew way too close to the blonde Ken doll. After all his love for the boy was getting deeper and deeper with every second which was unhealthy.

"Haechan!!" Renjuns voice chripped making the brunette sigh, He wanted to see Mark or at least hear Jaemin rant about how Jeno's boxers were out when he was dancing of playing. Something about the way Renjun looked at him didnt feel..........comfortable? Haechan snuggled into his lion plushie.

"Common! I've bought Ice cream." The Chinese cheered but Haechan pouted shaking his head.

"Hae-" Renjuns voice was stopped when shuffling downstairs were heard and footsteps ran upstairs.

"TEDDY BEAR LOOK WHAT I GOT YOU!!" Mark screamed clapping as Jaemin came in with a golden retreiver puppy.

Donghyucks eyes became bigger than it already was, as it glistened in happiness. The brunette reached for the puppy giggling and patted its head cooing at it. Jaemin sat cross legged next to Haechan as the brunette gestured Mark to bend. Kissing the cheek softly and giving him a thanking nod.

"What are you going to name him?" Jaemin fed Haechan a cookie and he ate one too.

"Yes. Common think." Mark knelt before before the gorgeous boy. Renjun watched in silence.

Haechan pouted and thought for a long time, making Mark want to smash his lips on those pouty one but now wasnt the time. After minutes Haechan pointed at his sketch book and Jaemin got it for him.

Can we name it Darli? Short for darling. My darling.

"Uwu you make me softer than Jeno does." Jaemin had heart eyes.

"Anything you wish Teddy. He's yours. A gift from Simba to Nala." Mark bobbed their noses as Haechan hugged Mark tightly. The dog barking the two, as he tilted its head and whined cutely.

Thank You Mark!!

"You're welcome." Mark smiled as he stood up. "BLISTERING BARNACLES!! RENJUN YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!!" The blonde fell on his butt. Jaemin broke into historical laughter.

"I was here all along Mark. And I think Haechan should move out of your room." Renjun frowned as he walked out.

"Renjun seems weird as fuck. What the hell?" Jaemin sprawled on the bed.

Haechan crawled into Marks lap once the older sat on their bed. The puppy curling on the younger boys lap for a nap.

"He's either nice or brutaly snappy." Mark wrapped an arm around Haechans waist.

"I think I know why. Hey why dont you take Darli and Haechan out today?" Jaemin clapped. Haechan was visibly afraid but then he trusted Mark with all he had.

And so, Haechan stepped out in maroon tight fitting jeans and a yellow turtle neck blue sweater with big red shoes. He flinched when the sun touched his skin, but then a warm arm caressed his cheek as Mark led through the streets. Darli happily skipping in her leash. Haechan stared at the blonde in stripped ripped designed t shirt and blue jeans with white sneakers. He looked ethereal like the stories Daddy told him before bed time when he was a child, of princes charming and handsome.

"Oh thats where we drop by after school to drink coffee." Mark pointed at the coffee shop a few blocks away.

Haechan nodded in awe, fifteen years sure changed so much, the buildings, the surroundings and even the people. The gorgeous boy bounced and pointed at a cotton candy place that had ears and eyes.

"You want one?" Mark giggled at the nodding child as he got him one.

They walked to the mall with Darli being a good puppy and trotting beside them like a good girl. Haechan gasped at how huge it was, running here and there in absalute fasination.

"Mark hyung you got a dog?" A high pitched voice sounded.

"Lele? Yeah." Mark chuckled nervously as he looked at the short golden brown haired boy.

"Its so beautiful. Whats it name?" The boy patted the dog.

"Darli. Short for Darling." Mark smiled and Haechan crashed into his arms pointed at a big Teddy Bear.

"You sure you can carry that home?" Mark deadpanned at the beauty. Haechan nodded hopping like a rabbit and making go all uwu.

"Woah who is this beautiful person?" Chenle stood up from patting the dog.

"He's-" Mark was cut short when Ten appeared out of no where.

"Chenle oh Mark. On a date I see?" Ten chuckled teasing the Canadian making him blush. Haechan's grip tightened on his arm, the boys staring at the marbled floor, his heart beating, his chest beating.

"Ten when will you stop being so mean?" Mark groaned at the giggling teacher.

"Well lemme see the lucky boy." Ten wiped his unexistant tears as he lift Haechans chin up.

"Whats your name pretty creature?" The Thai looking man smiled sweetly. Haechans heart stopped beating at the sight of the man.

"Haechan......Haechan Seo." Mark smiled, and Ten dropped his bags. And Haechan blacked out in Marks arms.

"Teddy?!" The blonde shook Haechan as he carried him bridal style and ran out the mall, with Darli following behind his owners.

"M-Mom whats wrong?" Chenle shook his mother but Ten just followed the blonde.

Haechan was taken into the emergency, Mark sat with fear shaking his frame. Did he go too far by taking Haechan outside? Was Haechan okay? Was his Teddy Bear alright?

"Haechan Seo's family? He's throwing a tantrum inside." A nurse came out panicked and Mark rushed inside, Haechan was a mess he was throwing everything everywhere, crying and shaking.

"Teddy?" Mark whispered making Haechan turn around crashing into Mark again. Crying loudly but painfully silent.

"Tell me whats wrong?" Marks tan his fingers through the golden brown hair. Shuffling for a piece of paper and pen Haechan scribbled in messy handing.

I......I...I..Haechannie killed Mommy!! My head hurts!