39

The older fell sick right after that night, like very very sick. Haechan pouted sitting on Marks waist after almost throwing up his interstines.

"Mark.....W-Wakey -Wakey." Haechan shook the burning Canadian.

"Hmm." Mark mumbled. Haechan started kissing him all over, sloopy but cute butterfly kisses all over the face, neck and chest. "T-Teddy y-you browni. Stop being so naughty." The older pried opened his eyes with a soft smile.

"T-Teddy made s-soup." Haechan fiddled with his fingers.

"I cant even get up." Mark mumbled tracing circles on those thick exposed thighs.

"For B-Baby and......T-Teddy?" Haechan pouted as Mark pulled himself up on a sitting position.

"You look more beautiful today." Mark tucked a tuft of pink hair behind the doll like ears. Haechan started feeding the older blushing. Darli barked happily.

Mark stared at his wife or should he say husband? Whatever he was Haechan was gorgeous, an ethereal beauty that god took time in making. Marks fingers dancing on the three month old baby bump. His very own ghosty.

"Teddy Bear?" Mark whispered softly as the younger wiped the olders lips.

"Hmm?" Haechan smiled at the lion cub.

"Cuddles?" Mark stretched his arms pouting.

Haechan giggled wrapping his arms around the olders waist and buried his face in Marks bare chest. They were cuddling when Darli started to growl suddenly.

"Darli who is it?" Mark frowned when the dog started barking.

"T-Teddy go.....see?" Haechan asked but Mark sushed him up getting off the bed as he pulled on random sweats and a hoodie. He went down stairs with Haechan tagging behind him.

"Who is it?" Mark asked at the door.

"Hyung its me Jisung." The voice said and Mark relaxed. Opening the door to let the tall boy inside.

"Darli!! Why did you bark? You forgot Cassy?" Cassy pouted hugging the whinning dog. Darli barked licking her in apology.

"What brings you here Jisung?" Mark sat on the single couch with Haechan on his lap.

"Chenle he's.......willing to have another baby but I'm afraid hyung. I dont want to mess things up. I love him and I havent even confessed." Jisung handed the macaroons to Haechan who squealed and seal clapped.

"Daddy? Is Aunty Bear going to bring baby bear?" Cassy got onto Marks lap placing her small arms on the golden beautys baby bump.

"Yes sweety." Jisung smiled fondly.

"First why dont you confess. Become a proper couple and then get down to doing it? Hmm?" Mark smiled tiredly his fever only increasing.

"You sure hyung?" Jisung pouted.

"Y-You.....have a-a lifetime Jisungie." Haechan gave that radient sunshine like smile.

"Thank you!! Umm I should rush!! Cassy come." Jisung bowed at his hyungs and carried the little girl as he walked out smiling.

Haechan closed the door as he walked towards the sick lion baby. Haechan sat on Marks lap kissing his cheek. "Teddy Bear my head hurts boo." The older whispered pouting.

"L-Lets go......to bed. Come." Haechan helped Mark upstairs, tucking the idol into bed.

"I-I'm hot. Take these off." Mark whined. Haechan nodded stripping Marks clothes away. The younger gasped at how much Mark had begun to sweat.

"T-Teddy call......Na Na?" Haechan asked the shivering Mark.

"H-He must be busy." Mark stammered.

"N-Na Na always........A-Answers T-Teddy." Haechan quickly grabbed his phone tapping Jaemins number. The demon as always picked up after three rings.

"Yes Sweety?" Jaemin cooed into the phone stopping his photoshoot just for Haechan.

"N-Na Na.......S-Simba s-sick. S-Shivering. T-Teddy.........Watched h-horror movie...T-Teddy sorry." Haechan started crying and Jaemin had to cancel the photoshoot and rush to his best friends apartment.

"Haechan stop crying." Jaemin hushed the sobbing beauty.

"T-Teddy B-Bear's fault." Haechan cried into his palms.

"No its not. Hush." Jaemin hugged his best friend.

"B-But M-Mark in h-hospital." Haechan hiccuped.

"Sweety stop talking. You've been crying for hours now. Look how your throat has swollen. Mark is fine." Jaemin kissed Haechans forehead.

"T-Teddy....Ahhhhh!! T-Teddy fault." Haechan choked on his sobs.

"Oh god honey its not." Jaemin wiped Haechans tears and caressed the swollen throat.

"B-Baby will be.....m-mad at M-Mommy." Haechan sobbed hugging his baby bump.

"Mark is going to be really alright. He is just having high fever." Jaemin sushed the crying boy but for no avail.

"T-Teddy B-Bear bad. Ahhh.....Ahhh Hurting." Haechan hiccuped.

"You need to stay strong. Dont loose your voice before he wakes up." Jaemin let Haechan sob into his chest.

"Mark Lee's family?" A nurse came out.

"He is his wife." Jaemin pointed at Haechan.

"Ohh well sir Mr Lee is having troubles breathing. Are you prehaps his Teddy Bear?" The nurse asked the beautiful boy who nodded vigourously. "Well then he keeps mumbling your name. The doctor wishes to speak to Na Jaemin? The patients best friend." Saying so she left.

Haechan ran into Marks hospital room. As Jaemin followed the nurse to the doctor. The doctor smiled and made him sit.

"Nice meeting you Mr Na. I'm Doyoung." Doyoung extended an arm and Jaemin gladly shook it.

"What is wrong with Mark?" Jaemin was obviously worried for his dumbass bestfriend.

"How did he get the fever?" Doyoung answered the question with a question.

"Ummm so Haechan and he had watched this horror movie and Mark usually gets ill sinces he's dead scard of ghosts. They actually met had even fell in love in a situation in such. But Mark had never started shivering or sweating that bad. He looked so terrible when I saw him." Jaemin was in the verge of tears.

"Hmm I see. Well perhaps its the fatigue that's been built up since he's a very hard working idol I hear. Have you noticed the he's had a slight fracture on his right arm? We have treated it, and he's out of any source of danger. But its best if he gets about a three month rest. Inform his entertainment okay. I'll give you the medicals. And Haechan is the boy who would loose his voice soon right? Take care of him. He's the most beautiful pregnant boy I've ever seen." Doyoung smiled at Jaemin.