23

"Teddy Bear I'll be back in an hour. I promise." Mark sighed at his boyfriend who has been clingying onto his arm from yesterday.

"Three hours precisly." Hendery, Mark manager put in.

"Shut up idiot." Mark hissed at the manager.

"Hyung he's only going for a show. Let him go." Chenle was about to take Cassy to her kindergarten.

Haechan pouted shaking his head but eventually Mark was running late and the blonde had to pry open his finacé's arms and leave with a kiss on Haechans forehead.

"So Mark Lee, How has being an idol been for you?" The host asked the idol who sat amongst his group members.

"Umm....Well like...Its like I've become a whole new person though I'm still the same on the inside. And its been a real long ass ride but then Im satisfied with what I've acomplished so far in a span of three years." Mark in a satin green and blue sweater smiled at the camera.

"That was great really. You hard working machine. Well your fans, have one great problem about you." The host made a sad face.

"What?" Mark seemed to tense up.

"Well they are deeply worried about your love life. Before the real question tell us what you think of Love?" The host smiled.

"Umm...Love...Like Love is in my opinion Sunflowers, sunshine, warmth and Teddy Bears. Oh and my best friend Jaemin is a Demon love in a cookie jar." Mark chuckled and the fans and his members cooed at his adorable explaination.

"How sweet. The actual question is, Why do you have a ring on your ring finger always? Like you never take it off. Can you tell your fans a little secret.?" The host chuckled and everything went silent, Mark tightened his grip on the micro phone not sure if he would be accepted for being gay. He looked at Taeyong his leader and the anime doll like motherly boy nodded with a soft smile.

"Ummm....It was the first present he gave me on my 22nd birthday. We were just friends until one day I felt my heart swell when he giggled and stole my dresses. I really dont know if I'd be accepted but He was the sunflower to my garden, the Sunshine to Darkness and the Teddy Bear to my heart. The silence to my soul and the love of my life. I'm crazy for me him. Haha goshh....." Mark sniffled putting his micro phone down and the screaming of the fans drew his attention as the fans made way to somebody in the distant.

"T-Teddy?" Mark gasped as Haechan shyly walked through the pathway in black tight jeans, Marks pink t shift and a white sweater jacket with golden brown hair and a rosey blush on his chubby face.

"Surprise Mark Lee!!" The host clapped cheerfully and Haechan ran into the rappers arms as Mark lifted him up and swirled him around.

"How did they know? You sneaky bean, Teddy Bear why did you tell me?" Mark whined cutely at his finacé.Haechan smirked and giggled, kissing Marks nose.

"Guide him up Mark." Jaehyun his group member gestured and Mark helped Haechan by his waist. And sat Haechan next to the chair they put next to Mark.

"So Haechan Seo....Omg!! Is that an engagement ring?" The host squealed at the diamond ring on Haechans ring finger. Haechan looked at Mark as they laced their arms gracefully and nodded in sync.

"Can you girls see them? Your Mark Lee is taken." She sighed but chuckled. "Tell us Haechan what kind of boyfriend or fiancé is Mark?" The host questioned the brunette who bit his lips and looked at Mark.

"Ummm....Guys. Haechan is mute." As Mark said the fans remained silent. Taeyong being the mother he is gave the pouting baby a sketch book and a marker kissing Haechans forehead.

Mark is the best boyfriend and fiancé ever. My Universe is a Mark Lee.

Haechan held the book up smiling brightly and many fans broke down crying. The other group members, yuta, Winwin, Lucas and Jungwoo all sniffled at how cute Marks Teddy Bear was.

"I love you." Mark whispered not minding the thousand eyes fixated on them.

Haechan turn around, blushing at Marks staring orbs. The next minuted Haechan knew was that he was being kissed on the lips passionately and he couldnt be more happier than he already was.

"MARKCHAN OUT THERE SAILING!!" A fan screamed and the couple pulled away with soft pink dusted cheeks.

"This is the most sweetest relationship I've ever seen." The host wiped her tears.

"You looked Ravishing but too cute for my eyes. Everyone had their eyes on you." Mark caressed Haechans bare waist as they were sprawled on the so called haunted house couch.

Tsk. Girls were drooling over you. And some said they wanted you to bang them. What do you mean by that?"

"Lemme show that on our wedding night okay Teddy Bear?" Mark drew circles on the soft skin.

I WANNA KNOW!!

"They wanted me to fuck them real hard?" Mark chuckled at his frowning lover. "I swear I'll only fuck you." The blonde kissed the brunettes silent throat.

"And I will kill you." Johnny entered with Ten.

"Who even asked you for permission now, Mr Old man who got his wife pregnant when he should be pampering Cassy?" Mark rolled his eyes as he sat up and Haechan straddled him.

"What the hell?" Johnny glared and Haechan giggled.

Grow up Daddy! I'm engaged.

With that the couple ran off to Haechans room shouting, "I'm going fuck your son so hard tonight Mr Old Man." Mark screamed.

"I'LL MURDER YOU!! Ouch!!" Yen slapped Johnny.

"Look here old man he was kidding. Mark aint like your horny ass. Tsk." Ten rolled his eyes and went upstairs.

"Whats with everyone calling me old?" Johnny sighed at Darli who barked and curled on the couch for a nap.

It hurts so much!

"I know. Lets take it slow now shall we?" Mark whispered and kissed the slightly red throat softly. "Try calling your father first Teddy, He gave you life and so much more. Then try calling Ten, you were born from him. First your family then me okay?" Mark whispered kissing the pads of Haechans palms.

Haechan just smashed their lips together crying. So did Johnny wipe a tear that threatened to fall from his eye. Ten hugged him tightly patting the emotional man standing at the crack of the door.