45

Marks left arm hugged Haechans lower chest as his left arm hugged the pretruding baby bump, holding his Teddy Bear in place so the boy would fall off the bed and crush his tummy for good. The afternoon sunshine shimmered itself on the gorgeous boy making him pout and whine, as he hid himself under Marks t shirt. His baby bump pressing on his husbands bare abs. Mark had come the day before after a long ass world wide concert tour and had dragged his wife to bed since he was tired and exhausted. But all Haechans comfortable positions flew away when a painful sting hit his lower abnorman. He screamed in painful silence as he writhed in difficulty. Haechan scratched Marks chest jolting the older awake.

"Teddy? Whats wrong?" Mark quickly sat up, removing his t shirt so the brunette wont suffocate. Haechan hiccuped crying as he squeezed his baby bump.

"Oh my god Teddy Bear!! You are in labour!!!" Mark freaked out but Haechan pulled himself closer to Mark and hugged the older tightly.

"Teddy you are in labour." Mark kissed the soft hair as he felt his wifes water break on his lap.

Haechan sniffled looking up at his husband, pouting in pain but then he nodded quickly. Mark rushed to the shower with him as they cleaned themselves as he carried his world down to his car and drove off to the hospital.

Mark swore that he saw the fear in Haechans eyes, As if he were afraid of giving birth. Mark fell on his knees when Haechan was placed on the hospital bed in the labour room, legs spread.

"Simba is going to be with Teddy throughout this whole thing okay love?" Mark slanted his head as he quickly smooched the plump trembling lips. Haechan nodded as he was requested to push and he kept staring at Mark. Squeezing his husbands arm tightly.

"You can do it! Michaels Mommy is strong right?" Mark kissed Haechans sweaty forehead.

It hurt the blonde haired man to watch his wife scream in silent agony. Haechan was crying but he managed to stare at the olders dreamy eyes. And then after hours of painful labour little Michael was born into the world.
"Its a beautiful boy." The doctor chuckled as the child was taken to be cleaned. Haechan smiled at Mark as his husbands tears dropped on his face in pride and love.

After minutes their little angel was placed on Haechans chest. Yawning cutely in a blue blanket bundle. Haechan giggled, hugging Michael close to his chest and squealed in silence. He kissed Marks lips shyly.

"He's a little Teddy cub." Mark sat next to his little family. Haechan kissed Michaels button. Michael twitched in his Mommys arms, little blonde hair, big bear like eyes and thin lips. With Haechans golden skin. But he stared crying after a while confusing the Mother boy.

"Feed him." Mark whispered but Haechan lifted his chin in question.

"Milk. Give him milk." Mark pressed Haechans round red puffy buds. Making the younger whince and pout. Haechan blushed remembering what grandma had said back in Canada once. Now it all made sense.

"Want me to do it?" Mark wriggled his eyebrows as he teasef his wife and unbuttoned his shirt, placing their little sons tiny mouth on Haechans bud. Haechan stuck his tongue out at hid the other bud with his shirt glaring playfully at his husband.

"You cant stop me from draining you out. Duh!! Teddy can you feed Mick until I inform the others?" Mark kissed Haechans cheek and tired to leave but Haechan pulled the older onto the bed and placed his head on the older shoulder.

"You happy?" Mark wrapped an arm around the now thin waist. Haechan nodded softly kissed the older boys neck. The brunette point at the phone.

"You want a selfie?" Mark looked confused then got the answer. Haechan just wanted Mark to be with him and post their surprise on IG so Mark wont leave him even for a minute.

Once Haechan finished feeding their son, the happy couple who had just become new parents posed for instagram as Haechan snuggled into Marks side and little Michael slept peacefully on Daddys lap. The picture was posted with no caption. Just Pure Love Found Among Petals Of A SunFlower~ Daddy loves You Teddy And Michael♡

"I love you Teddy Bear. My ghosty. Thank you so much." Mark kissed Haechans lips deeply in content as they cried tears of joy.

With arms gracefully laced in  pure adoration Haechan giggled. Staring at his saviour, his world. If not for Mark he would still be hidden behind the walls of his mansion. Mark bought him to life, his voice his everything. They met in a haunted atmostphere, fell in love in silence and made love for the first time in quite embrace. Today Michael is born and full of life, a promising forever for both of them. From ghost to Teddy Bear to boyfriend to Wife to Mother. Mark gave him more than Haechan ever bargained for. For Mark, this gorgeous golsen beauty asleep on his chest was his galaxies his universe his everything. He loved Haechan more than music. Haechan was his passion to live. Michael twitched on Marks arms, his small fingers curling around Daddy's finger.

"You look so much like the both of us. So beautiful." Mark chuckled sniffling as Michael giggled at his father.

The little blessing the both of them had created. Their token of love. Mark couldnt wait to watch his son grow into the young man they want him to be. The curiousity that sat within Mark of how he would grow into. Haechan whined and curled in Marks arms, both his babies on him. The brunette giggled hugging the olders bicep.

"I love you both so much!!!" Mark snuggled into his precious family. Haechan and Mark staring at their little Michael giggling and hugging their fingers. The parents came loser, for a lip lock, Mark dipping down to kiss his wife jewel for they knew they needed, wanted and loved each other beyong infinity.

The End