34

"Teddy Bear wake up!" Mark whispered into the doll like ears, the brunette sleeping as he drooled on the olders chest. But Haechan jolted up suddenly stumbling off to throw up all what he ate the previous day.

"Baby Hae whats wrong?" Mark patted boys backbody worried.

Haechan smiled washing his mouth at the wash bowl. Mark just squeezed him into a hug. "Wanna go out on a date?" The idol whispered and the younger was more than happy though he felt so dizzy and awful.

And so they set out on their date, Mark in black jeans and a blue t shirt that said Haechan's, While Haechan had on a white jean and a more shaply t shirt that said Mark Lee's at the back. Hendery's work of printing that since Xiao had insisted.

"My fans are dying." Mark giggled eating his burger. Haechan showed him a fork as a threat. "Im yours." The black haired put his arms up in surrender.

"Haechannie you have something on your lips." Mark pointed at the plump cherry like lips. Haechan lifted his chin in question but was kissed on the lips deeply.

"MARKHYUCK!!! FOR MARKHYUCK!!"  A fan screamed making Haechan giggle and blush.

"I love you." Mark winked at his wife who was obviously limping beside him once they left the breakfast corner.

"Omg! Mark went hard on him last night for his birthday." Some girl cooed behind them.

"Sush they cam hear you." Another shushed her up.

Mark bought the gorgeous wife sunflowers as they strolled the city, hand in hand with fans crying at their perfection behind them. Haechan tip toeing to kiss their idols cheek when he need something or the puppy eyes he gave the older occassionally was priceless.

"Teddy you sure you want this?" Mark pointed at himself standing in a poster. "You have me? In full life form!" The older whined at his beaming wife.

"Wait when is baby coming?" Mark looked at the brunette hugging baby shoes. Haechan bit his lips and shrugged not actually realizing baby had already come to Mommy.

"We should get them later." Mark shook his head. Thats when Haechan hopped towards him slightly jumping to smash their lips together.

"Fine!!" Mark sighed smiling at his wife. Haechan bounced in glee when he saw Jaemin on a magazine. So he took that too.

"Teddy Bear you sure you're okay?" Mark put all their things on the backseat. Haechan tiredly nodded but smiled happily when he saw Ten and his little Tenzy at the mall with Johnny.

"Omg!! Daddy missed you sweety." Johnny squeezed his son in a hug.

"What does my son want? Mommy is going shopping today." Ten kissed Haechans cheek as Tenzy giggled at her brother. Haechan pointed hoodies and then ran off to Mark waving goodbye to his parents.

"Take care of him for me!!" Ten waved at Mark, still drenched in guilt for ruining his sons voice.

"Will do mother in law." Mark waved back as they drove away.

Dropping by Chenle's to give Cassy her doll and take Darli back home. Not forgetting to give Jaemin his jar of cookies at SM and then finally home. The fans going crazy at the couples sweetness.

"Teddy Bear? Lets drop by at the hospital hmm? You look so sick Haelove." Mark sighed at his lover who faintly nodded.

They kept their things at home and taking Darli with them they headed out. But Darli caught up a fight with a cat and dashed out the apartments, Haechan ran after her in fear of his darling get hurt not realizing himself slowly getting closer to the main buzzing road. He couldnt shout at the dog to come back, it was Marks first gift for him. The dog ended up in the middle of the road, afraid and lost. Haechan ran after him,  pushing the dog away just in time before Darli hit a truck. The next thing Haechan felt was a harsh push as he was thrown into a mob of fans, who held the brunette before he hit the ground, Haechan turned around and his existance crashed.

"MARKKKKKKK!!!!" Haechan screamed for the first time in twenty years, as the truck hit Marks frame sending him flipping onto another vehicle then down on the road. Haechan coughed blood into his palms, his vision failing, his throat aching at the effort it had put in to scream that blood curling scream once again. Mark lay down there in a bloody puddle. His frame drenched in red metalic liquid.The sting in the brunettes stomach made him crouch drown in pain. He managed to go closer to his husband, shaking the man, his eyes void of any expression, Mark lay like he were in deep sleep. Haechan shook the love of his life crying, it hurt down their so much, he didnt know why. He was going to loose Mark just like he lost his Mommy. He was afraid. Guilty and in pain. The fiasco that was happening, the media that had arrived, the fans screaming and holding a crying Haechan in place, everything was a mess. A horrible mess. Marks arms held Haechans waist tightly, as the older grunted ever so silently.

The ambulances arrived, the fans having called the vehicle in a hurry. Haechan held the stained hand that fell from the stretcher. Though the hand held him back softly it was fragile and weak. As if it were afraid to let go.

"Haechan why are your pants bloody?" A fan gasped as the doors closed and Darli started running behind the ambulance. The rain started beating down heavily washing the blood, Haechan started hiccuping as he slowly back out on the other stretcher.

They dragged the two into different theatres, as doctors rushed to save the boys. The family came rushing inside as the girls who loved them both stayed outside with Darli barking, praying that their loved ones would be fine. And get back to being crazy over each other back again.

"The baby......."