20

Ever since then, Mark never called, Haechan was obviously loosing hope and Renjun stalking him on a daily basis did no help. Chenle gave birth to little girl, called Cassy Zhong. He didnt want Jisung close to him or his daughter ever. Johnny well pushed Ten as far as he could and Jaemin was not being himself lately. The cookie jars had been untouched for ages. Mrs Lee eventually had to return back to Canada.

"Woah Well Well!! Seems the Gods are on my side today." Renjun jumped off the brunettes balcony. Haechan quickly ran to the door but Renjun was faster as he locked the door and pushed the gorgeous shivering boy on the bed.

"So your loyal ass is waiting for my Ex best friend Mark Lee? Trust me he's going to cheat on you. Fuck some girl and then eventually become a father." The Chinese chuckled hovering over the crying brunette. Haechan pushed the lightshade crashing down earning Tens attention in the kitchen.

"You are finally going to be mine." Renjun started unbuttoning Haechans shirt, the younger boy pushed the Chinese away but it was no use. He couldnt scream he could nothing. But then his door banged open and a furious Ten stood there. With out thinking twice the Thai man yanked Renjun away and slapped him across the face throwing the boy to Johnny who he had woken up from the near by room.

"Baby are you alright?" Ten reached for Haechan who shuffled away in fear. The Thai beauty crawled further next to Haechan and hugged him tightly.
"Mark my words you dumb brat!! Mark Lee will cheat on you and break you then you'd eventually come begging for me." Renjun screamed as he was dragged away and handed over to cop.

Haechan pushed Ten away his panick rising like an express train. "Channie Mommy Is so sorry baby. I never meant to....leave you. I-I.....I thought I killed you. I thought you died! I didnt leave I ran away from your Daddy, I couldnt face home with out my son around. Haechan I thought I killed you and failed you save you. I love you Chan. I love you and your Daddy still. I'm so sorry please Im begging you stop being afraid of me." Ten broke down crying, "D-Did Renjun hurt you?" The Thai beauty whispered and Haechan shook his head. He hugged Ten back, having gone through the sane but a much intense trauma. Haechan pointed at the Lion plushie on the bed and hiccuped crying.

"You miss Mark?" Ten asked and his son nodded into his shoulder. "Ummm why dont you go sleep with Na Na for the night?" The mother smiled wiping Haechans chubby cheeks and givinv him hus blanket, pillow and lion plushie. Haechan padded out of the room.

A pair of strong arms hugged Tens waist and the Thai man sniffled, "I really thought I killed Haechan. I-I didnt even know I was pregnant. Omg I'm such a bad mother." Ten cried walking away and shutting himself inside his room.

"Good Morning Sunshine." Jaemin cooed at sleepy Haechan who pouted and sat down sighing as he played with Cassy who seemed to giggle at his touch.

"Hyung are you alright? Mommy said that Renjun tried to force you?" Chenle wiped his daughters messy mouth.Haechan nodded sniffling.

"Hi kids. Umm so I was wondering that If Mark cannot come to see Haechan why dont you guys go see him? His concert is in three days. Here are your tickets." Ten beamed and Jaemin squealed happily. Haechan only smiled, it had been two years since Mark left, Not a call or a message was sent. He debuted after 6 months of training and is now one of most famous rappers in Seoul. Would Mark still like Mute Haechan? He still had on the ring though.

The stage remaind dark for minutes until it roared to life, the ocean of Neon lights buzzed to life when nine shadow appeared from beneath. Haechan stared silently among all the giddy girls with of course his Na Na having an arm around his waist just in case Renjun appeared or incase he went missing. The lights flashed as NCT 127 started performing on stage and damn were they great. Taeyong as Haechan could recall was also a member of the band. His eyes darted in search of his Simba. And he gasped when he saw Mark, he looked taller, built, manly and fearless, his face glowed and his hair silky. He looked different and matured, someone so close but distant. Nit the giggly scardy cat. Mark for once looked like the Lion King he should be.

"Haechan you are sweating, Are you alright honey?" Jaemin the black demon panicked at the brunette.

Haechan sniffled, Choking on his sobs as he pointed at his Simba. The boys performed so well and it was undeniably powerful. Marks voice now deeper and raspy. Which was unexpected was, that those big golden brown bear like orbs were spotted by its Lion. Mark made eye contact with Haechan and the brunette effortlessly blushed, ladened with Marks old hoodie and tight blue jeans and vans. His hair messy but intact. They stared, as long as they can stare. Untill the lights dimmed and the concert came to an end awaiting the final performance. Once the lights were turned off, at the fans stood waiting, Somebody tip toed through the darkness, to the golden mute beauty hiding behind a neon light stick. The next thing Haechan knew was he was pulled by the waist through the barricades and a pair of soft familiar thin lips smashed against his own. A lingering feeling off being missed and yearned for filled Haechans body. The soft delicate way those hands now stronger lifted him higher by the waist as the kiss grew deeper and deeper. Jaemin squealed silently beside them as Haechan kissed back with the same yearning he had. As they pulled away with unsteady breaths and moist lips, The voice he loved whispered.

"I love too much to cheat or move on. Wait for me a little longer Teddy Bear. I'll be home soon. Simba misses you so much. And....Remember never believe any rumors, I'm your and you are mine. Be back soon. I love you." Marks voice was husy and deep with a quick kiss on those swollen plump lips and the throat that whispered nothing Mark jogged away making Haechan sniffle and cry.

When the lights came back on, and Nct 127 did their final performance Mark sure to wink and hand Haechan a Sunflower. With a tag saying, You'd look gorgeous In White. ~♡~ ML your very own Lion...