4

Haechan watched Mark nervously gulp. Well the idiot accepted the fact that Haechan was a ghost. Why was Mark so fucking dumb?

"U-Uh Junnie would be here any minute. I-I should go." Mark sat up. Haechan said nothing. Well he couldnt anyways.

What do you want me to slit my wrist to show you I bleed and is pretty much human? *Watch me roll me pretty eyes at you*

Mark sat down again grinning like a child who wanted to pee in a hurry. Haechan rolled his eyes at the older who was sweating buckets.

"Y-You are lying right?" Mark fanned himself.

I know Im hot. You are just being too explicit.

"Are you a Zombie or a vampire?" Mark gulped again and was slapped on the head.

Get out!! Pea brain.

Haechan started tearing up, Mark was just being cutely mean and he wasnt able to handle it. The confused face the older put on was so kissable. Wait? What?

How old are you?

"U-Uh 22 this.....In a few weeks." Mark grinned happily. But pouted. "Mom and Dad wont make it though. Lazy love brats." The older sniffled.

Cry baby.

"I-I know. W-Why are you so hidden anyways?" The blondie wiped his tears.

We arent close enough for me to tell you my secrets.

So Mark crawled closer to the gorgeous boy. Haechan gasped and giggled blushing a dark crimson.

You are a dummy.

"W-What no. I-I'm a good student." Mark crossed his arms glaring.

Daddy isnt coming home today. Want to help me cook?

"Yes. But can you cook?  I dont want die yet. I still have my first precious kiss." Mark mumbled not realizing the brunette dragging him down stairs.

Whats a Kiss? Oh what Daddy gives me on my forehead and cheek?

Haechan cutely turned out with a soft smile making Mark a step back. "Thats affection. I meant the kiss on my lips. Like mouth to mouth how couples do?" Mark explained with hand gestures and Haechans eyes went big, following them like puppy as he copied them.

I dont know how to kiss.

"What really? Haha obviously I dont too. But well I know how a kiss happens." Mark attentively watched Haechan pout and crack eyes like a pro. "How old are you?" The blonde pushed himself up on the kitchen counter now slightly comfortable.

I turned 20 last June.

"I'm older yeah!! Well theres someone out there who'd kiss you. Haha." Mark giggled. Haechan sighed scribbling something on his book.

Its been 15 years Mark. I have never stepped out. I dont know how the world looks like apart from Daddy and Sunflowers. Thats my world.

Haechan smiled sweetly even though a tear rolled down his chubby cheeks. Mark unconciously reached out a palm cupping the damp cheek. The brunette lent onto the warm touch. Haechan felt warm and he felt like home. A whole big cuddly teddy bear.

"Now you have a friend. You have me. We can be best friends!! Omg! And Jaemin will love you!! Junnie is strict but hes an angle." Mark squealed taking his phone out to show the brunette pictures.

Nice....They are pretty but I guess I like my Ken Doll Mark more.

Haechan giggled when Mark blushed and hugged himself. The rumors playing on the blondes head. "You arent gonna use me or something for sexual stuff right?" Mark started panicked and Haechan gave him a big plate of fried eggs and tilted his head cutely.

Whats sexual stuff?

Mark choked on his food after reading what the boy wrote. Seriously he didnt know? Well he looked way too innocent for Marks liking.

"Nothing. Babies shouldnt know about bad stuff." Mark nervously giggled.

Is it related to sex?

There he goes choking on his food again. "Do you know what it is or are you pretending not to know?" Mark dead panned.

Daddy once told me a girl tried to force him to have sex with her. He hugged me tight and cried that night. Poor Daddy. So I know what sex means but are sexual and sex the same thing? Im uneducated sorry.

"Hmm. Well yeah. But havent you gone to school?" Mark munched on the yummy eyes.

I did as a kid but then......Mark will you come by often?

Haechan changed the subject. Mark thought deeply and nodded smiling.

Dont you hate me for being mute? Its hard to communicate with me. Who hasnt even used a phone.

Mark chuckled deeply, something he had never done in front of Haechan. It made the brunette gasp softly at the dominance it gave out. "That wont stop me from wanting to be my Ghostys bestfriend." Mark smiled at the beauty.

Idiot. I'm human.

"I know I know Teddy Beary. Oh my gaad its so late. I need to go to school or my math teacher would hang me ass." Mark quickly did the dishes.

You will come right? Y-You wouldnt leave me?

"Nopies. Oh wanna go to my place? Since Uncle Johnny isnt here?" Mark dried his hands.

Daddy would freak out if I'm missing. We only have each other Mark.

Haechan fiddled with his stubby fingers. "Awwe its okay. Maybe some other day." Mark started walking out. When he was about leave the house Haechan tip toed and kissed his cheek. The plumo lips leaving a chast sound on his cheek.

Sorry I'm clingy and I kiss Daddy before he goes to work everyday.

And Mark walked into a pole at the patio screaming in pain. He had never been kissed before. And Haechan plump lips felt so soft and full.

"I-Its okay. T-Take c-care. I'll be back tomorrow." Mark smiled slighty dizzy and Haechan giggled seal clapping as Mark waved closing the door.

Haechan smiled, an ever lasting smile, he sniffled not in saddness but in comfort and joy, for the first time in forever he had a friend that he didnt want to deny that he fell in love with at first sight. He hugged his sketch book. Running back to room as he locked the front door and ran to stand at the window. There Mark stood stretching and he waved. Haechan bounced up and down, waving at the blonde.

Baby Simba~

He wrote on the first page of his conversation sketch book. As he snuggled into bed happy. He no longer wanted to cry himself to sleep. He was in love and he loved the feeling.