7

Mark whats this?

"Oh that? Its a picture of me when I was five." Mark helped Jaemin cook.

Can I keep it?

"Sure!" The Canadian grinned at the brunette in his shirt.

"You sure you aint dating?" Jaemin made Haechan taste the soup.

"Hmmm....Where's my watermelon?" Mark frowned and pouted.

"Junnie ate it yesterday." The black demon sighed at the lion who started tearing up.Haechan quickly hugged Mark making Jaemin go all uwu mode.

"W-Wear t-the sweatpants I gave you." Mark sniffled.

Haechan shook his head and skipped away returning with one of his favorite lion plushies. Cuddling it close to his chest.

"You like it?" Mark wiped his tears after his childish act. Haechan nodded bouncing up and down happily.

"You can keep it then." Mark smiled sweetly and Jaemins jaw dropped.

"YOU NEVER GAVE IT TO ME!!" Jaemin stomped his feet trying snatch the plushie from Gaechan who got afraid and hid behind Mark.

"Haechan is exceptional. He deserves the world." Mark deadpanned.

"I hate you!" Jaemin whined.

"The feelings are mutual pretty demon." Mark shot finger guns at his best friend.

"Jeno is calling! Yikes! Hold my spatula!" Jaemin screamed running off to his room to answer the call.

"Silly boy in love." Mark chuckled leaning on the counter. "Teddy bear were you born mute?" The blonde didnt mind Haechan leaning on his chest.

Haechan shook his head, showing all his stubby fingers stretched out. "Since you were five?" Mark frowned and Haechan nodded pouted.

"I wont ask you why but will you tell me when you feel like it?" Mark poked the button nose. The brunette nodded standing on his tippy toes trying to kiss the blonde. Mark tried to stop him oblivious of the demon cutting Jenos call to click pictures of his ultimate ship.

"Haechan you clingy pumpkin." Mark mumbled but was kissed on the cheek anyways. "Make me your coffee will you." The blonde shyly smiled and Haechan giggled in silence starting to make the coffee.

"And there is Jaemin thirdwheeling!" Jaemin sang dramatically swirling into the kitchen.

"Shut up demon. His coffee tastes best!!" Mark squealed and Jaemin chuckled at him.

Mark? Can you tell Daddy I'm with you?

"Of course! I texted Uncle Johnny." Mark yawned tiredly.

"Strange how that mansion turned out to be like that." Jaemin played with Marks ear.

Haechan handed them the coffee mugs with a proud smile on his gorgeous face. He rubbed his arms, the sun burning his skin.

"Baby how can the sun burn the sun itself hmm?" Mark wrapped an arm around Haechans shoulder.

Haechan shrugged pouting cutely. "Where a sweat pant now. Shoo! You are always half naked with me." Mark rolled his eyes.

Ish hot.....

"Lying should have limit son." Jaemin dipped a cookie in his coffee.

"Fine dont wear them. Stay half naked." Mark clicked his tongue plopping on the couch. Haechan being the phat uwu baby crawled on the olders body.

"Now look at that!" Jaemin sat on his bean bag.

"He being clingy is a thread." Mark chuckled running his fingers through Haechans soft golden brown locks.

"Yeah just confess you like it." Jaemin rolled his eyes.

"Yes. I do. Happy?" Mark bobbed Haechans button nose.

"My single ass cant relate." Jaemin fake cried.

Mark do I make you uncomfortable?

"No Teddy Bear. You are my plushie." Mark smiled sweetly at the younger.

"Did we have to watch a horror movie?" Mark absent mindedly hugged Haechans waist buring his head in the soft neck in fear.

"Im a demon. Not an angel." Jaemin cackled as the movie went on freaking the shit out of Mark.

"AHHHH!!! MOM!!!" Mark screamed, circling his arms tighter bringing the brunette closer.

Mark froze, so did Haechan. Their faces millimetres apart. Haechan gulped and he knew Mark was coming closer and so was he but then Jaemin had to drop his cookie jar. They quickly seperated embaressed and shy.

"MY LIFE!!!" Jaemin screamed dramatically. "Oh but the Jar Jeno gave me still has some left. Lenme go get it." The demon skipped away.

Mark removed his hand and fake coughed groaning internally. Haechan giggled in silence leaning his head on Marks shoulder. As they slowly snuggled into bed falling asleep.

"Gosh Ten detention again?" Mark groaned?

"You forgot your home work mister." Ten shrugged.

"I cant waste my time here. Doing nothing. Cranky Ten." Mark deadpanned.

"I dont care." Ten grumbled.

Mark  sighed for the nth time that day. Haechan must be pouting all day if he got late. He promised to bring him strawberries but now  it was getting late. After what felt like billion years he was allowed to leave. He rushed to the store and bought strawberries for Haechan and a cookie jar for the demon since  he broke his.

I mished you!!!

"I missed you more!!" Mark chuckled at the gorgeous boy. Who threw himself on Mark hugging the olders waist tightly.

"Where is Jaemin?" Mark looked down at the gorgeous beauty who blushed and avoided his gaze.

"Oh okay I hear him singing in the shower. Hey why are you blushing?" Mark chuckled as he sat on the couch letting out a tired sigh.

Haechan shrugged, blushing harder as he crawled onto the olders laps and snuggled into him. Mark snuggled back tiredly and Haechan got off dragging him to bed with him.

"I need to shower." Mark pouted but was pushed into bed and crawled over plopping on his body. Haechan kissed his jaw and pattedhis cheek until the older drifted off to sleep.

"You guys are too cute. You like him dont you?" Jaemin came in with wet hair and a bathrobe on. Haechan blushed and shook his head shyly hiding in Marks heaving chest.

"Sweet lies but its too obvious honey." Jaemin chuckled at Haechan. But Haechan pouted pointing at his lips and then smiling sadly.

"Pff he hears you loud and clear. He hears your heart Haechan and thats whats important. He is a dumb butt but the best you can find." Jaemin ruffled his new bestfriends hair kissing his cheek and left the room. Haechan stared at the gorgeous man sleeping, his stubby fingers tracing those pink thin lips.