30

It was after christmas on a cold morning, with white satin and yellow sunflowers adorned the near by church garden. The forsty snowflakes and the flower crown and tutu on Darli. Jaemins cookies and Chenle's laughter, Tens ordering and the chit chatter about the 'Its a boy not a girl. Omg!" Going around the venue. Jisung running after Cassy and Johnny having to deal with professionals. Little Haechan pouting in his room since he had been hidden away from his groom due to Jaemins weird traditions of life.

"Mark relax." Jeno squeezed his friends shoulders. Him being a part of Marks best men who stood behind.

Mark stood at the alter with a suit and white gloves, nervously under the flashes of the paperazzie and screamings of fans. The bells rang giving people the signal that the bride was about to come. On the carpet of white grass Darli walked by with a basket of sunflowers as Darli followed with a basket of Candies, and then Marks world slowed down. Haechan walked down the isle, hand looped through Johnnys arm, adorned in white slacks and a loose satin shirt that gave him paws, a flower crown veil to hide his beauty, stubby fingers hugging the fresh sunflowers that were dug from his back yard. The last this winter, with his boots and a shy bashful smile he walked down. His lips chapped red, eyes smoky and hot, Mark nervously lent a hand as a lacy gloved one took his.

"Y-You........I'm going crazy you look gorgeous." Mark whispered as the fans were heard sobbing. Haechan giggled with no sound but it made the mans heart skip a beat.

When the vows began and Mark smiled at his parents once then at his friends future family as he said his I do's. Haechan had to write his down since he was mute. A diamond ring slipped it self on the now empty ring finger as Haechan pushed a wedding ring on Marks ring finger that still had on the brunettes gift. Taking it off Haechan pushed the wedding future. They kissed once they were pronounced man and wife.

"Mrs Lee, My life my world, Thank you for appearing in my life, scarying the shit out of me and giving me a heart attack. You might be mute but you are the loudest out there. I love you so much that I pray that you'd be mine until the race of humans come to an end. I cant believe you are offically mine!!!" Mark lifted Haechan up swirling him around in pure joy.

Haechan was slammed on a bed of sweet smelling candles and flower petals. His soft golden brown hair bouncing along with his body. Marks eyes were no longer warm but the were burning and intense.

"Do I get permission to make love to my wife?" Mark whispered slowly unbuttoning the youngers shirt. Haechan bit his lips and nodded

"Do you trust me?" The older took off Haechans shirt. The brunette nodded again.

"I'll try my best to not loose control but If I did will you hate me for ripping your butt apart?" The older unbuckled the boys pants and push it down along with his boxers. Haechan blushed shaking his head even though Jaemin said it would hurt like a bitch if it did and besides it was his first time doing it.

Mark removed his shirt and hovered over the gorgeous beauty. Haechan let his arms run down his husbands toned chest. When Mark lips touch his, their kiss grew deeper, it was no longer innocent but it wanted something more than that and Haechan was willing it all it seeks. Marks small but strong built arms felt him down his bare body, sending shivers down his spin. The brunette moaned in silent whispers as Marks body rolled on his. Soft delicate kisses fell on his jaw, soon replacing with bites and sucking trailing on his neck. The older specifically made one big hickey on the throat that gave no voice. When Mark shrugged off his pants and slammed a writhing Haechan on the bed again, taking in a erected red bud into his mouth. The beautiful boy gasped as tears started falling down his chubby cheeks. His dick hurt and Mark brushing on him wasnt helping. Haechan scratched the blondes shoulders feeling hot and pleasurable. Mark sucked on both his nipples biting and nibbling at the oh so untouched senstive skin.

"Oh no Teddy. No cumming." Mark chuckled pressing the pre leaking tip making Haechans mouth draw a moan that no one heard. Mark sat on his knees smirking at the wet pink butt hole when he stretched those sinful legs.

"I want you so bad Teddy Bear." Mark let Haechans limbs hand beside his waist as he pulled Haechan into a deep kiss.
How Haechan wished you could say the same but he couldnt. With no warning Mark pushed in, no prepping no lube, just a raw way of gracefully stealing his wifes virginity. Haechans walls clenched, his nails digging into Marks chest and tears splashing on his sweety face.

Haechan felt like his butt had been tored apart, but it felt so good. Too good. Weird to have Mark buried deep within him, hitting some spot making the brunette go insane.

"D-Does it hurt?" Marks grip on the crafted pelvic bones tightened. Haechan nodded hiccuping but when Mark slowed down he begged for more. Mark bit his inner thighs too hard and the brunette whined.

"Lions bite baby." Mark giggled raming himself into his delicate fragile wife. Their wedding rings a promise. Haechan wore his engagement ring on the right just as Mark wore his gift on his.

Haechans dick hurt as his stomach churched and released on Marks chest. Following with Mark filling his Teddy Bear to the brim.

"I'm going to destroy you with love. I cant stop myself Hae. I'm sorry." Mark spoke in a daze and Haechan gulped. His lion had lost control as the started moving again.