Epilogue

15 Years Later

"Michaels!!! B-Baby!!....

M-Mommy B-Bear ish recording this when you three months old. D-Daddy at work. So Mommy a-and D-Darli here alone. I-I wont be able to talk to you when turn 15. But trust me I wish I did. I love you alot and.......Teddy throat hurts D-Darli. *Woof* Mic-Michael H-Happy f-fifteenth B-Birthday.

L-Love,
Mommy and D-Darli. Oh oh and Daddy.

The video came to a stop with Haechan giggling into his arms. Michael gasped trying to stop the tears flow down his big bear like eyes. He had found the box hidden under his pillow that birthday morning. Wrapped in yellow ribbons and a sunflower. Darli fast asleep next to him. Michael hiccuped crying like a baby as he stumbled out of bed, trying to down to the kitchen where he always found his mother every morning. But a certain voice stopped him from doing so.

"Daddy!!!" Michael ran down stairs as he threw himself on Mark.

"Woah Goodmorning birthday boy." Mark chuckled at the mini Haechan squeezing the life out of him.

"Morning." Michael sniffled and reached out for his mother to hug him.

"Mommy made me cry on my birthday. Omg you have such a gorgeous voice why did you have to loose it Mom?" Michael mumbled into Haechan chest as he sniffled and giggled at the calming sound of his mothers heart.

"Treasures are always hidden son." Mark chuckled hugging them both. Haechan kissed Michaels forehead fondly.

"Daddy came for me? Or did you call him?" Michael jumped in Haechans arms. Haechan giggled and shook his head.

"I was supposed to be back yesterday from my tour but I came today for my son." Mark chuckled stretching tiredly. Haechan moved his lips with a pout.

"But Teddy I just came home!!" Mark whined at his wife. Michael giggled at how his father always understood his mothers silence when he himself found it hard at times.

"Fine. Fine. We'll go after he goes to school." Mark pushed his son towards the stairs. "Off you go to school young man. We have a party to prepare. But before that I need sleep and your mother." The young blondes father yawned as his mother hugged him from behind.

Michael giggled at his parents as he skipped to his room. Delighted as he hugged the tape that hid his mothers precious voice and squeal. But he sighed, It was loney sometimes to only be by himself at home. Cassy was a big girl and had her own friends, Jen Na was an idiot? He was often asleep or eating so Michael had no one to hang out. There were times he so wanted a sibling, he knew his parents always did it when Daddy came home for his beloved mother always limped around with a hickey filled neck. But still he didnt want to ask them. He felt bad. He was old enough to understand right?

"Teddy Bear!!!" Mark screamed his head off and Michael started laughing when he saw his father freak out when a frog hopped its way on the garden while his mother plucked his sunflowers.

Haechan rolled his eyes, scolding his father for still being a baby. Mark on the other hand hugged Haechans waist throughout the whole flower plucking. Just in case.

Michael ran home that evening after vocal classes, eager to see his parents decorating his party. Of course they were. But his mother had hurt his waist while cooking and was getting an earful for not being careful. Mark kissed the bruised waist and stood up sighing.

"Teddy how can I leave you alone now? Look what you've done. Its red like blood." Mark took the cake from Haechans arms and placed it on the table filled with goodies. Haechan spoke with silence with so many hand gestures that Michaels father chuckled kissing his mothers soft plump lips.

"Its okay. But promise Simba you will be careful? Oh and Michael wont like it if he knows his belived baby mother burnt himself by leaning on the oven." Mark bobbed their noses together as Haechan giggled and nodded shyly.

Michael chuckled running upstairs to shower and dress up into his new clothes as he hopped down happily. His grandparents, his uncles and cousins all present importantly good old Darli. It was the best day of his life, Chenle and Jisung having a baby son, Jaemin mad at Jeno for not coming on time, Tenzy and Cassy having their personal conversation. Jen Na nibbling something  off the table. Johnny and Ten squeezing the life out of their grandson and Markhyuck having a staring contest. Michael was gifted with so many gifts and laughter as the blessed day came to an end and everybody left.

"Dad? Daddy?" Michael built up his courage as he walked into his parents shared room. Finding them setting their bed about to sleep. Haechan sat cross legged and gestured Michael to come which he happily ran into the warm embrace if hus mother.

"Want to sleep with us?" Mark crawled next to them. But Michael shook his head.

"Why did you guys not have anymore children?" Michael looked at Haechan. The brunette hugged his son tightly.

"Your mother didnt want to share his love for you." Mark chuckled.

"I want a sibling Daddy. It gets really loney sometimes and.....and I know you guys do it everytime you are home, I wait for Mommy to tell you that he's pregnant but no. But that never happened. I love Moms company. He's my first love Daddy he'll always be....Please guys. That would be the best birthday gift ever. You asked me what I wanted for my birthday. I want a brother or a sister. Please Mommy you give me everything!!" Michael hugged his mother tightly. And Haechan giggled at Mark who looked at him with playful anger. Haechan stuck his tongue out at his husband.

"Your mother is the brat who didnt want another baby. I'm not doing it with him. Hmmph." Mark switched off the lights and fell asleep. Michael and Mommy only pouted at each other.

Do you guys want a part 2?