33

Yet another day of badly throwing up in the bathroom began. Haechan was upset, to the point he cried himself to sleep one night. Mark often called or sent him a whole bouquet of sunflowers but winter slowly melted and summer had begun. It was hot. Too hot for little Haechan that he sometimes remained half naked. After all he was alone with Darli and no one else. Cassy would visit Aunt Bear sometimes but since her Daddy had to leave for China for sometimg she tagged along with him. Jaemins life was hectic with working as a hot ass model at the same company as Mark was in. He got himself in recently and has been flurishing lately. Ten had given birth to a girl called Tenzy, he was with her at home and Johnny was over seas. Haechan wanted to tell his Daddy he was feeling very sick but he didnt want to bother the man. Chenle was at uni trying to get his finals together and over. Haechan pouted, Mark wasnt home yet. Its been how long? He didnt know at all. He tapped video call biting his lips. It was his birthday and the day was already over. Mark was going to be so dead.

"TEDDY BEAR!!!" Marks voice screamed into the screen.

Where are you running to?

"To meet my lover and eat him and kiss him and hug him and I miss him." Mark did aygeos making the little boy pout blinking his tears away.

You moved on from Teddy Bear?

Haechan sighed when the door bell rang and walked down stairs still mad at his husband. He opened the door and somebody threw themselves inside.

"OMG!!! I FUCKING MISSED YOU SOOO MUCH!!" Marks voice was more real right now. Haechan smiled sweety the words Simba had said earlier hit him. It was Haechan he had been refering too. Hendery pushed the boys luggage inside and waved skipping away. Locking the door the door stumbled to the couch and sat down.

"I missed you so much." Mark kissed Haechan all over his face neck and fingers.

I know. Winwin hyung told me oneday.

"So why dont you go make Simba a cup of hot coffee? I'll see you in our room." Mark dragged his bags upstairs. Haechan sighed and pouted again for the nth time that day. Making the coffee, Jaemin sent him a text asking if the older had wished him. He replied with a sad emoji.

"Come in Teddy Bear!" Mark from the other side said as Haechan opened the door to their room and locked the door a habit he had when he was alone. "Thank you Love." The black haired looked sexy with damp hair and a loose black long sleeve t shirt. Sweat pants and gold rimmed glasses. Haechan curled his legs with brimming tears, He wasnt wished or was he given a present.

Suddenly warm arms wrapped around his waist, "Happy Birthday Teddy Bear." Mark kissed his cheek making them fall onto bed. Haechan pushed him away turning around and crawling higher forgotting Mark would see his cute butt. "Common I came home for you!!" The older whinned as the brunette sipped his coffee slightly mad. But hot.

Haechan smacked his lips, placed the mug on the bed side table and was about to sleep when Mark pranced on him, spreading his legs. His eyes bulged when he noticed his boxers were long gone.

"You look so beautiful and gorgeous I cant take it!!" Mark removed his t shirt and sweats. "When I was back stage after that nervous call I gave you? I broke down, real bad. It stole my engery. Everyday seemed so long for me. And that mintue I saw you the next on my screen giggling. Teddy Bear I realized I cant live without you. When I came home I thought I'd swollow you up!! Sorry Baby Ghosty." Mark let Haechans shirt fall on either side.

The next thing Haechan knew was something really warm and wet slide in and out of his butt hole, making him squirm and feel all ticklish down there. Mark ate him out, practically bit his butt and what not. They did it again. This slow in a way like Mark had missed him. It felt great after so long to feel your husband roll with you was an amazing feeling. They werent kids but they were children at heart though Mark made love a little too intense this time.

"Dress a shirt at least. I'm going live." Mark was now back in his earlier clothing after the two had safed water in the shower. Haechan snuggled next to Mark in bed, safely snuggled in bedsheets even though his hickeys were too prominant.

"Hi Everyone!!!" Mark screamed when Ig live started. "So It's my wife's birthday!! Uwu!! Look at him!!!" Mark kissed Haechans blushy cheeks. The comments started flooding in.

jjaehyun96 - Omg MY EYES HAVE BEEN BLESSED!! OH OH HAPPYFULLSUNDAY!!

weirdoxlisa -LET ME MOVE MY BANGS TO SEE THEM CLEARLY!!! THEY'VE DONE IT!! OMG!! KISS!!! KISS!! KISS FOR ME BABIES!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY.

babydong206 I HAVE BEEN BLESSED! MY EYES HAVE BEEN BLESSED! YES YES PLEASE KISS FOR US! AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAECHAN!!

abstrak101 UWU!!! MARKHYUCK OYT THERE SAILING!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY UWU!!

LambKebabs- WAY TO GO MARK YOU SLAMMED HIM THE MOMENT YOU ENTERED? IM A PROUD MOM. HAPPY BIRTHDAY PUDU BABY.

markhyuck09- OMG SO CUTE!!! THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHANNIE!!!

"Awwe Look at them all in love with you Teddy! He mine!!" Mark pouted pinching Haechans waist making him wriggled and hit the olders chest.

Haechan pointed at a comment that said Kiss and then pressed his finger on his thick plump lips. "Naughty fluff toy!" Mark giggled getting off and dragging Haechan away for a minute so he can pull on a shirt on his half naked body. They bounced on bed again with the brunette stradling the olders waist. Mark lifted the camera and gave Haechan a sunflower along with a braclet that said, Simba's Nala. Then went smash on those juicy lips and the comments stopped coming since their fans obviously black out.