41

The two boys landed in Canada, Haechan having cried all the way since he had to leave Darli and Na Na behind. After the dramatic crying drama Mark managed to drag his three month pregnant husband to his home country.

"Stop being stubborn Teddy." Mark sighed when Haechan hugged a lion plushie tightly.

"H-He good. Y-You bad." Haechan pouted.

"What the holy pudu!! I bought you along with me to Canada!" Mark pulled Haechans waist.

"Dumb Lion. Just buy him the plushie he wants." A girl rolled her eyes.

"Why does he need a lion plushie when I exist. Haechan you want me to go kiss a fan?" Mark warned his baby wife and Haechan gasped waddling back to Mark. "Come I buy to the plushie." The idol gave in those big round bear like orbs.

"W-Weally! Teddy Loves you!!" Haechan giggled as Mark lifted him up on a piggy back going on his shopping spree just to get his lover all that he needed.

The cab pulled into a driveway, that had a beautiful wooden house, big and asthetic. With rose whines going here and there, specially the swing, Marks childhood favorite. Haechan awed at the enchanting place as the door opened revealing Mrs Lee in all smiles and shocked at Haechans prominant baby bump.

"Wait? Am I a grandma?" Mrs Lee had her hand dramatically on her heart.

"Mom the whole world knows Haechan is pregnant." Mark rolled his eyes as he walked into the house. After so many years, ever since he was six he had been in Korea and he was finally able to come back to were he belonged.

"Te-Teddy Three.........month." Haechan smiled tiredly, plopping next to Mark.

"You cutie pie." Mrs Lee cooed at the pregnant baby.

Haechan was tired, and he slept the entire day away complaining of jetlag. Mark on the other hand had some interviews but he was on rest so he slacked at home eating watermelons until his baby woke up.

"Move you lazy cat." Mrs Lee kicked Marks dangling leg that swung from his favorite hammock.

"You should change it from being over your flower beds mommy mia." Mark munched soundly like a drunk man.

"Do you even look like a soon to be father??" Mrs Lee rolled her eyes placing her hands on her hips.

"Wheres Mr old man Lee. Mark has arrived." The black haired chuckled.

"Respect that man you fat ass. He's your father." Mrs Lee boxed Marks ear.

"We should plant sunflowers." Mark pointed at the empty bed of flowers.

"Get off fat lion." Mrs Lee huffed.

"Mom? Am I really fat? Should I work out even more?" Mark suddenly teared up and Mrs Lee sighed going closer to her son.

"Baby you know I was just being a friend. You are a skinny legend just like Haechan. You work out enough sweety. Just rest well when you are with me okay? My fatass." Mrs Lee tickled Mark and slapped his butt giggling.

"I missed you." The black haired pouted. "Why did you send me away? You guys could have moved with me." Mark played with his mothers blonde hair, pouting as he let his tears roll down the side of his eyes.

"Mark I know and I'm sorry. We are sorry but look where you are now. Who you've become. I'll always be there for my baby boy Mark. Mommy will always be here." Mrs Lee kissed Marks forehead, running her fingers through his freshly coloured hair.

"I love you Mommy." Mark sniffled kissing her cheeks.

"Now look what you've done. Made a salt water fountain over my flower beds." Mrs Lee wiped her sons tears away as she went back to teasing him.

"OHH ITS SO GOOD TO BE BACK HOME!!!" Mark screamed his head off.

"I dont want my neighbours dead." Mrs Lee threw flowers at her son.

"Mom? A girl is staring at my ass." Mark frowned.

"Stupid. Thats your wife." Mrs Lee facepalmed.

"Really? Its too sunny. I'm blinded." Mark let his limbs swing on either side of his hammock.

"M-Ma-Mark." A sweet voice called after a while.

Haechan was standing with his big hoodie, messy hair,sleepy eyes with one arm rubbing it. And the other resting in the three month old baby bump. His pants forgotten back in their room.

"Teddy Bear.....My squishy squishy soft baby. Come to Simba." Mark clapped his arms and curled his fingers.

"Look at him being a cheesy ass. Tsk." Mrs Lee rolled her eyes smiling.

The pink haired waddled bear foot towards the hammok and lifted his arms up in the air, Mark pulled him up by his under arms in ease.

"How are my babies?" Mark combed the messy hair with his fingers.

"H-Heavy." Haechan pouted placing Marks arms on his baby bump.

"You are only carrying one though." Mark kissed the exposed neck.

"Still......Heavy." The pink haired pouted but giggled happily when Mrs Lee gave him rose flowers.

"He doesnt like roses." Mark frowned.

"Shut up. Sunflowers have to grow dummy." Marks mother swatted her sons dumb head and went inside.

"S-Silly Simba." Haechan bursted into trains of giggles making Mark go all soft and gooy.

"Kiss me." Mark drew circles on the three month old baby bump.

Haechan blushed turning around and pecking Marks lips. Mark was quick to pull his wifes nape and deepen the kiss being the horny lion he shamelessly was with his Teddy Bear.

"NO FUCKING OVER MY PRECIOUS FLOWER BEDS YOU HORNY BRATS!!" Mrs Lee screamed from the kitchen window, waving a spatula threateningly at them.

"Mom!! Stop embaressing me! I thought you love me." Mark pouted.

"Get inside you dummies." She grumbled as Mark hopped off the hammock making Haechan sit on his shoulders carefully.

"T-Teddy s-scard." Haechan hugged Marks forehead.

"Your husband got you Teddy Bear." Mark giggled walking towards the kitchen door with Haechan giggling at being so high.

"Wheee heeee!!!" Haechan seal clapped.