37

"How is baby?" Mark nibbled on Haechans neck that morning.

"M-Making....Mo-Mommy throw u-up!!" Haechan pouted poking his soft tiny flat baby bump.

"Uwu!!! My baby is carrying a baby!! I'm so excited!!" Mark squeezed the brunette with warmth and love.

"Teddy......Th-Throat hurts." Haechan turned around sniffling up at this lover.

"I know. But my Teddy Bear is doing great." Mark kissed the plump lips.

"I-I.....Uhhh....W-Want you?" Haechan bit his lips.

"You'd scream too loud and I dont want you loosing your voice again." Mark sighed caressing the chubby cheeks with the back of his palms.

"T-Teddy B-Bear wants h-his m-master!" Haechan giggled at Marks expression. The older choked on his saliva.

"Omg my innocent pudding. Where are you? Haha....... very well then sing with me first. Then master might give what Teddy Bear wants." Mark winked at the blushing boy as they locked their room door so they could sing in peace.

And so Mark started playing his guitar, handing Haechan a paper. The brunette blushed, his throat slightly aching but he began singing.

I wanna be a billionaire so freakin' bad
Buy all of the things I never had
I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine
Smiling next to Oprah and the Queen

Oh every time I close my eyes
I see my name in shining lights, yeah
A different city every night
Oh, I, I swear the world better prepare
For when I'm a billionaire

"Ohhh.....my.......God that was amazing. I'm so proud of you." Mark clapped, the brunette shyly giggles back into the bed.

"I-I.....I...Used to l-lo-love sin-singing." Haechan whispered and Mark crawled over him.

"You are amazing in bed and singing." The older gigglied getting slapped playfully on the cheek.

"M-My re-reward?" Haechan pouted at his husband who rolled off him and went into the walk in closet. "S-Simba?" The brunette called out, Mark came back with bright red ribbons.

"Well if I was Teddy Bears master then so be it. Strip." Mark sat on the single couch, his legs crossed and damn his black hair all messy with a few buttons of his shirt off.

"T-Teddy should......t-take clo-cloths off?" Haechan tilted his head, he was given a stern nod as he happily stripped off his clothes.

Mark smirked, stealthily walking towards the gorgeous naked treat, sitting on its cute butt, with those sinful legs folded back. Such a precious beauty, so gold and rare. The older tied the red ribbon around Haechans neck as he knelt before his Goddess.

"Teddy are you sure about this?" Mark whispered his arms feeling the crafted curves.

"Y-Yes. I-I want to s-scream y-your n-name." Haechan bit his lips.

"Honey I dont want you loosing your voice while doing it." Mark kissed the younger boys smooth chest, his fingers tracing the forming baby bump.

"M-Master!!" Haechan whined and he was pushed on the bed with his legs spread apart.

Mark smashed their lips togethers, the smooching sounds filling the room as stubby fingers removed the fabric that seperated their yearning bodies.

"A-Ahhh..." Haechan moaned ever so softly it turned Mark terribly on.

It was strange, the had made love countless times ever since the two had tied the knot, so hard and sometimes lazy and slow, but today felt different, Mark was given an answer everytime he bit in, when he came to his favourite part, Haechans tiny teeny nipples, the brunette writhed and screamed so much it felt so great. As he sucked and bit on it at his pleasure Haechans arms were tied to the head board on either side. Mark for once took his own sweet time devouring the flesh he was addicted to like a ghoul and the body was his death note. He was a shameless prisoner of a galaxy of moles he knew too well.

"B-Bad Nghhhaahh....S-Simba." Haechan cried when Mark bit his right nipple too hard, well it always did happen to the brunette poor nipples.

Mark purposely burshed his tip around the wet pucking whole making the boy whimper and shiver and ask for more but was sadly not given.

"M-Master!! Please!! Te-Teddy in....pain." Haechan choked on his sobs, his legs spread on either sides of his husbands legs.

"What? Master cant hear his Teddy Bear!" Mark teased kissing the pregnant stomach and he swolled the red hard dick making the brunette scream on a high pitch.

"Nghhhaaahhhh M-Mark!!!" Haechans head shook from side to side as his dick was sucked blue until he cummed into the olders mouth.

"My yummy wife." Mark chuckled slamming into the gorgeous beauty as the long night was filled with beads if sweat, skin slapping and screaming or high pitched moaning.

Ribbons untied, Haechan on Mark, riding his master one last time that morning the two collapsed exhausted and tired.

"Teddy say something! You've been silent on our last few rounds." Mark panicked.

"I-Idi-Idiot. It h-hurts." Haechan giggled.

"I couldnt sleep at night! Cassy kept asking me a thousand questions and even said Aunt Bear was being killed. Darli that bratty girl kept howling like Jaemin when his cookies were over." Chenle grumbled atthe dinning table.

"Bitch I heard that." Jaemin threatened the smaller with a fork.

"Son you okay down there?" Ten sighed seeing Haechan sitting on Marks lap.

"G-Great. Uwu!!" Haechan squished his own cheeks as the two opened their laptop and cleared their voices with Mr and Mrs lee on face time.

"So umm....Mom and Dad, along with Uncle Johnny and Ten, Chenle, Cassy and Darli, Umm....We have some news." Mark nudged Haechan who blushed bashfully then was kissed deeply by Mark as the face his in laws and family before him. Darli barked wagging her tail happily being an animal and knowing this first, Jaemin smiled dreamily at his ultimate ship become family.

"T-Teddy B-Bear ish pr-preg-pregnant!! I-I Mommy a-and S-Simba Daddy!" Heachan seal clapped, Chenle squealed, Johnny shook Marks hand and Ten sniffled getting all emotional.