Epilogue II

Haechan whined at Mark trying to get his husbands attention. But Mark avoided his sunflower the next day. Michael sighing at his parents being children.

"Daddy give Mommy a baby and Michael a sibling!!" Michael shouted at the top of his voice. Making Haechan freak out in fear.

"No. He didnt want more babies." Mark huffed at his wife. Haechan pouted and lifted his head in question.

"When? Everytime you make me use condems." Mark grumbled making both mother and son blush.

"Dad common. You can be mad at Mommy bear." Michael kissed Haechans chubby cheek.

"Off you go to school. You brat." Mark shooed his son away that morning.

"Yeah Yeah just dont rip Mommy apart you know. He suffers alot to walk. Peace out!!!" Michael dodged a cusion and ran off to school.

Haechan hugged Marks waist. Mumbling silent words into the olders chest. The older refused to even see his wifes eyes for he knew he'd shamelessly fall for them like always.

"Teddy Bear no." Mark looked away. Haechan huffed and walked away sniffling. Fine if Mark thought his body wasnt gorgeous anymore then so be it. Michael would understand.

"Come here I'm sorry." Mark sighed following the brunette. Haechan wouldnt look at his husband.

"Teddy Bear wants a baby?" Mark sneaked his arms under the brunettes shirt. Haechan bit his lips and nodded blushing.

"So that Michael would be happy?" Mark mumbled against the soft neck of the younger boy. Haechan shyly smile and shook his head as fiddled with Marks fingers under his shirt.

"How long have you wanted a baby then?" Mark gently lifted the boy up into his arms.

Haechan made hand gestures and mumblings making his husband giggle and smooch his neck. "You were shy to get pregnant since Michael was growing up?" Mark raised an eyebrow at his wife who shyly nodded.

"You look ravishibg right now but Michael would come back from school." Mark teased his wife. Haechan scoffed at the blonde ken doll.

Haechan sighed and smiled as he tried to get down but Mark lifted him higher carrying him to bed. Michael and Jaemin highfiving each other outside the window as they finally left the house.

"Teddy Bear I love you." Mark kissed his wife and Haechan was more than happy to kiss back the older. 

Well, though silence prevailed Haechan screamed into the afternoon sunlight. His husband loving him just right, the thick serenity a jewel. Mark, Well always lost himself when it came to Haechan, he tore the brunette mercilessly apart and of course the younger boy cried so much as he was bitten sucked and destoryed. But then again cared for and kissed in adoration after all the raming and love making.

"Mommy!!!!" Michael screamed as he skipped into the silent house then pouted not finding his mother watching tv with Darli. Forgetting the plan he and his uncle had made for the couple to do it.

"Darli where are they?" Michael patted the pregnant dog who whined and stretched as it barked at his parents room door.

The young teenager ran towards the door and pushed it open nervously as ge squeezed his eyes shut. But the view he opened his eyes to was breathless. His father was dressing his mother up, with soft delicate kisses on every visible hickey. Blow drying the soft lucious locks of the brunette as Haechan stared fondly up at his husband. Michael notice his mothers stubby arm sneaking under his fathers shirt as it was placed on the beating heart. When Mark looked down, Haechan gave the older a flying kiss then blushed darkly when he was kissed on the lips.

"I love you too Teddy Bear." Mark fell on his knees smiling at the fresh fluffy gorgeous beauty before him. Michael padded next to his parents and Haechan squealed happily making Michael sit on his lap and hugging him.

"You look so much more gorgeous everytime you guys do it. I bet when my baby sibling comes you'll look like a goddess." Michael kissed his mothers rosey cheeks. Haechan pointed at his sons growling tummy with a pout.

"Looks like someone hasnt fed there monster inside today." Mark chuckled as mother abd father kissed Michaels cheek on either side.

"I wanted to each Moms food. Nevermind. Daddy and Micky would make dinner for Mommy since Mr Lion obviously ripped the poor Teddy Bear apart." Michael crossed his arms at his father and Haechan hid his face in his sons shoulder.

"You wanted a sibling. So shut up before I beat your unexistance ass." Mark grumbled, "I'm ordering pizza. Lets just cuddle for today, right fam?" The idol looked at his family and the two boys nodded and seal clapped.

Michael squealed and bounced and screamed in pure bliss when he was said that his mother was pregnant. He practically squashed Haechan in happiness. The baby bump on his mothers tummy making him excited to have a sibling. He would help Haechan with everything from breakfast to dinner to helping his mother shower. Mark couldnt be more proud of his responsible son. He could leave his Teddy Bear in Michaels wings without fear while he left for work. It was that one stormy night, his son had called him amidst dance practice and cried that Mommy was crying in pain, their little girl came to life. The bundle of pink sheets were placed on Michaels small arms as the big brother cried tears of joy.

"Look Mommy!! Daddy shes so gorgeous!! She's mine!! Thank you so much! I love you guys!! The best parents ever!!" Michael sat on Haechans lap with little Tyuzu as Mark and Haechan kissed their sons cheeks on each side.

"We love you more Baby Mick." Mark chuckled and smiled at Haechan as they laced their arms gracefully in content. There son squealing everytime his baby sister giggled at her brother. Haechan pointed at his lips and Mark leaned forward for a kiss. As the parents kissed, Michael happily snuggled inbetween them, placing his head on his fathers shoulder and hugging his sibling close to his heart.