26

"Well. No. Uh ah. Yeah he's sick, Can we have it at my place? Cool right. Inform them. Okay." Mark sighed into his phone. The night before Haechan blacked out after a second of staring and now had a burning fever as he srubbornly let himself sprawl on Marks body not minding that he was naked.

"Teddy wake up. You need to take your medicines." Mark whispered patted the soft cold butt peaches of the younger.

Haechan could barely lift his head up, so Mark carried his naked baby to the bathroom and placed him in the warm bathtub. The younger pouted feeling unfamiliar with the strange surroundings.

"Relax pumpkin. You are in my apartment. I had to be here today." Mark started shaving and the brunette threw his arms up asking for it.

"But your sick and you are weak." Mark smiled at the pouting brunette who teared up. "Here but make sure not to cut my face. They would kick out the industry." The blonde chuckled as he crouched down to the gorgeous boy who daintyly shaved his tiny stubles off.

Carring the beauty back to bed since he had no strength to walk. Sitting cross legged on the soft matress Haechan pouted and whined cutely at the older who made him wear one of his pink shirts.

"No staying naked, I had a hard time controling myself last night." Mark made his future wife wear his boxers. Haechan tilted his head and grimaced at the medicine the older made him drink.

"Button your shirt up." Mark ordered the brunette. But at last the older had to button his shirt up for the sick baby.

"Common give me a kiss." Whined Mark when Haechan hid under the covers that smelled strongly of Mark.

"I want a kiss right now!" The blonde excavated his sick beauty out. Haechan sternly refused and felt his temperature then pressed it on his lovers forehead.

"MARK LEE A QUEEN HAS ARRIVED!!" Taeyongs voice boomed through the room. Haechan frowned.

I'm the Queen you idiot!! Simba!!!

"Hyung my finacé is the Queen. Now shut up." Mark rolled his eyes.

"He's beautiful Mark." Taeyong giggled as Haechan slowly drifted off to sleep. Mark blushed and went down stairs to get prepared for the interview that afternoon.

The interview was alright, and it finished quicker than it should but the people stayed back for a while. After what seemed like hours everyone left not forgetting to clean the mess. Just as Mark finished cleaning the dishes Haechan padded down stairs with the all too revealing pink shift just falling below his boxers. The brunette lifted his shirt poking his belly and Mark dropped his mug at how low the boys boxers waist band was. Below his gorgeous pelvic bones.

"D-Does your tummy hurt?" Mark fake coughed and quickly picked the broken ceramic since his little Baby often padded barefoot. Haechan nodded and made a gagging gesture too.

"You threw up? Baby Hae you should be in bed." Mark washed his arms and wrapped his arm around the boys waist. The boy pouted and nodded as he was lifted up like a Koala and taken to the living room couch.

I'm sorry. I didnt mean to get sick.

"Hush who is blaming you now. The snow is making the afternoon look dull. And how about wearing sweatpants hmm?" Mark smiled at the gorgeous boy. Haechan kissed Marks cheek and shook his head.

"Then my hands would loose control." The blonde smirked at the brunette who still had his fever running wild.

Marks fingers walked up the soft thighs tugging at the small fabric under the shirt as the small but strong arm felt up the curve of his feminie waist. Haechan bit his lips and squeezed his eyes shut.

"I really want to kiss you so bad." Mark kissed the throat softly letting his fingers roam on Haechans body not exactly noticing the boy feeling a different kind of heat.

"Renjun left our lives for good. He's at a rehabilitaion center in China. Perhaps he would recover. And Jisung is trying to be a better person for Chenle and Cassy. I miss Jaemin but we have to live our lives. So much has happened and it stresses me out when I think about all me schedules. But I will be going to  Canada for few days, want to join me?  As my future wife?" The older whispered and giggled at how turned on Haechan was by just a few soft touches from Mark.

Haechan turned so red as tears fell down his chubby warm cheeks. Mark purposely drew circles on Haechans lower back making the younger gasp silently. "I love the way your body reacts so much to my touch." The older peppered soft kisses down the boys neck.

"Geez Teddy Bear you look so inviting right now." Mark huskily whispered letting his other fingers slip up and down the spin enjoying the rosey meal before him.

Haechans fingers dug into Marks shoulders painfully but in a certain way pleasingly. As his boxer became wet and Mark giggled at it when Haechan buried his steamy face in Marks neck.

"I love you Teddy Bear. Lets get you clean now shall we?" Mark carried the shy brunette to their bedroom.

Haechan immidiately ran to the toilet bowl and threw up all that he ate. Mark kissed the boys forehead as he cleaned him up and removed the clothes so he could wash the boys body.

I love you Simba.

Haechan wrote on the frosty bathroom mirror as Mark wrapped a big towel around his frame.

"You really are a baby. Now look at you being all cuddly and fluffy. I love you so much." Mark scooped Haechan off the floor and carried him down stairs like a bride placing him on the dinning table.

"First lets eat and then drink your medicines and I'll rock my Teddy Bear to sleep, Okay?" Mark started heating the pasta Taeyong had bought for them. Haechan beamed tiredly and nodded snuggling into his caccoon.