16

"Teddy Bear whats wrong?" Marks arms hugged his waist.

Haechan just sighed silently as he looked at Chenle now fast asleep in Jaemins room. Mrs Lee had been really mad at Jisung for ruining a childs innocence and Johnny had called a meeting with the Parks that would take place in a few weeks. And then Marks graduation was making Haechan freak out on the inside. What if Mark left to be an idol or something? What if he'd have go back to being a shadow in the dark? His brothers life was ruined, the mere sight of his mother brought back his trauma.

"Baby stop tensing up. I'm not Renjun." Mark tried to pull away when Haechan threw his arms around his boyfriend.

"Umm Mark can you get me the groceries in this list. Mom is at a meeting and Chenle needs his medicine. I'll be taking him to the doctors in a while." Jaemin smiled at Mark and the older nodded taking the list.

Haechan followed him to the door and tried to come after him but Mark stopped him. "Teddy I dont want Renjuns flithy arms on whats mine. Please stay at home?" Mark caressed the chubby soft cheek with the back of his arm.

Haechan put his hands together and pleaded at his boyfriend pouting and Mark had no choice but fall deeper in love. Leaving the car for Jaemin and Chenle, the older set off in the bus with his boyfriend. Haechan was literally at awe, his surroundings and he must say he had begun to love the sun once again.

"I see you out with something delicious." Renjuns sickening voice chuckled. Mark groaned at him, the once angelic boy now looked so disgusting like a stalker.

"Go drool over someone your own size little Junnie." Mark snapped at his ex best friend as they got off the bus and proceeded to buy the vegetables.

"Hmmm You smell really good Hae Hae." Renjuns arms sneaked at the small of the brunettes back.

Mark turned Haechan around and dragged him further away. "Told you not to come. Now see him take advantage of you Teddy." Mark rubbed the place where Haechan was touched.

Haechan pouted and sniffled but then was kissed full on his lips by his gorgeous boyfriend. "Can you please wear my hoodie? Your shirt is too revealing." The older chuckled removing his hoodie, "Lift your arms baby." And with that slid his hoodie and an old couple busted their biggest uwus at them.

"Awwe you guys so cute. But honey why isnt he responding to anything you say?" The old lady patted Haechans cheek.

"Oh umm....My baby is mute Grandma." Mark bowed as he laced his hands with Haechan.

"Awwe no. This beauty does not deserve it. I hope things get better." She smiled as she left waving at them.

Haechan giggled standing on his tippy toes to kiss Marks cheek. "Stop being so cute. You make me all emotional." The blonde pouted.

Haechan made a heart with his palms and Mark rolled his eyes taking his boyfriend to other shops. Haechan clingying on one arm and bags on the other gave Mark a terrible shoulder ache but he was not going to complain. Renjun was around but Mark was too caucious that the Chinese had no way to come closer to his boyfriend.

"Seems like they still havent arrived." Mark placed the bags on the kitchen counter.

Simba? Why do you love me?

Haechan waddled behind him after successfully discarding the fabric that hugged his thighs.

"Ummm....You are silent but so loud within, I love the way you exist like a sunflower, vibrant, expressive and soft. Your smile, the way you speak to me even if you know I cant hear you, maybe I fell for your cute nature and silence Teddy." Mark removed his contacts and wore his glasses as he sat at his study.

Will......You leave me or break up with me?

"I'll tell you that on our wedding night." Mark stretched circling his shoulder. Haechan dropped his sketch book blushing as he massaged his boyfriends shoulders.

Lele is going to be a Mommy right?

"Yes!" Mark sighed when he remembered that awfully painful night the boy had come home crying.

"Baby Ted, Say Daddy again." Mark pulled Haechan to the room couch.

Call you Daddy?

Mark dropped the TV remote blushing like a tomato. "N-No. Just practice trying to say it." The blonde turned around, Focusing on Haechans plump moist lips that were too tempting for him to resist.

Teddy Bears throat hurts...

"Liar. Phat cute Teddy Bear." Mark tried to catch the brunette who giggled running away too lazy to learn speaking.

The older managed to swirl his arm around the younger boys waist and turn him around, his hoodie accidently lifting up, Haechans body flexed when Marks body pushed him on the wall, the small arm caressing his bare waist as Marks other hand was on the wall. They stared at each other, stubby fingers tracing Marks features, not hearing the front door click open and close. They inched closer letting their lips collide just like their first kiss.

"Arent they the cutest." Jaemin squealed silently.

"But Na Na hyung is cuter." Chenle giggled earning a smack from the black demon.

"Lets be married then." Jaemin rolled his eyes stuffing cookies into his mouth.

"But I'm three weeks pregnant." Chenles lips quivered. Jaemin ruffled his hair and kissed his cheek.

"Hush baby Dolly. You would still be an amazing person like your hyung and just as an amazing mother." Jaemin hugged the pouted child as they shamelessly filmed Mark kiss Haechan so delicately like he were the a baby flower. The olders thumb caressing the brunettes waist and the youngers fingers tangled among the blonde locks.

"Hyung what if the do it?" Chenle gasped.

"If Mark said he'd make love after the are married my best friend would keep his promise and wait. No matter how long it takes he'd always find his way back to HIS Teddy Bear. To his home." Jaemin smiled, having grown up with Mark, watched him at his worst just as much as he watched him at his best.

"I'm glad Haechannie got a guy like Mark hyung." Chenle smiled brightly for once after that inncident.