38

Haechan grew slowly, but as he grew Mark had to go back to work and the others returned home. The apartment was empty with only Darli following the pregnant baby around. The brunette just turned three months and he was as if he were a fairy. So gorgeous and ethereal.
"Darli.....T-Teddy phone b-bring." Haechan pointed at the buzzing phone on the coffee table. The golden retriever being the obedient darling bought his owner the phone.

"TEDDY BEAR!!! THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!!! I MISSED YOU!!" Mark screamed into the phone making the boy giggle and blush.

"T-Teddy missed S-Simba too!!" Haechans voice had started getting softer and softer.

"Hendery will pick you up in five. Be ready boo. And tell Darli I love her." Mark squealed as he cut the call. In a few minutes Hendery pulled over as Haechan and Darli locked the house and got into the car.

"Hey Haechan. Looking pretty as always." Xiaojun giggled. Haechan blushed and Darli barked.

Mark got off their car, waiting at the red carpet until Haechan would arrive. The tuxedo he wore making him look so godly the fans were dying. And then Hendery pulled over, Mark opened the car as Haechan stepped out in black boots, sleek black slacks, A pink stain shirt with a big bow tied at the neck and the shirt tucked in the front. Pink shiny curled hair and soft barbie pink smoky eyes. His three month old baby bump the sterling long earring on his left ear making Mark gasp. Mark was star struck, Haechan blushed bitting his strawberry chapped plump lips as he stood on his tippy toes and gave a soft kiss on his husbands lips.

"HAECHAN IS PREGNANT!!! OMG! OUR PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED!!"

"LET ME MOVE MY LONG DISTURBING BANGS TO SEE MY BABY CLEARLY!! OMG HE IS PREGNANT!"

The fans screamed, Haechan blushed as they laced their hands together and gracefully walked up the red carpet. Stopping to pose for pictures and a little interview.

"Mark so looks like you are going to be a father?" The host chuckled.

"Yes. I'm so exicted!!" Mark wrapped an arm around Haechans pregnant waist.

"T-Teddy B-Bear l-loves N-NctZ-NctZens!!!" Haechan blushed cutely and the fans being the emotional brats burtsed their biggest uwus and started crying.

Haechan was the spot light, everyone congradulating the couple for the baby. Marks group members spoiling the baby with alot of food and love. Haechan sat on Marks lap tiredly.

"Tired hmm?" Mark back hugged the younger.

"S-Sad......S-Simba wont c-come w-with T-Teddy." Haechan pouted playing with Marks fingers and his wedding ring.

"I'm coming home baby." Mark giggled snuggling into Haechans neck.

"W-We w-watch......movie?" Haechan looked up with his lips agape and his big bear eyes glistening.

"Anything my Teddy Bear wants." The black haired rocked the baby on his lap, kissing those soft juicy lips. "Ummm I missed you." Mark whispered pouting.

"I-I mi-missed you m-more ahhh!!" Haechan coughed softly.

"Hush little one. I know Teddy." Mark took in a deep breath of his wifes sweet smell.

"T-Teddy Love y-you." Haechan kissed the idols cheek.

"Uwu I love you more!! As always. Haha.....Your butt is okay?" The older giggled getting a slap on his chest.

"Y-Yesh. A-are y-you......going to l-love T-Teddy again? M-My movie?" The pink haired baby blushed and Mark chuckled kissing the throat.

"No baba. Maybe later hmm. Haha." The older giggled.

"Okay Markchan we're getting diabetes." The host lady chuckled and the couple blushed darkly.

The rest of the day went by the idols recieving their awards then Mark and his group members went to a fansign in Busan. Haechan sat on Marks lap as he signed several albums.

"Nope no touching him. He's mine." Mark blushed when a fan tried to pinch Haechans cheek.

"Aish possessive much." She giggled and left.

Once they reached home, Darli was exhausted and bored so she immediately fell asleep. The couple having eaten at a dinner went to their room filling Darli's bowl just in case she became hungry.

"H-Horror movie!!" Haechan squealed once they cuddled up in the bed pillow fort after along hour of saving water.

"No. No no no no." Mark whined but Haechan clicked the movie on netflix.

"T-Teddy save S-Simba." Haechan giggled in Marks shirt and boxers.

"What if our baby gets scard?" Mark poked the baby bump.

"B-Baby l-like M-Mommy B-Bear. S-Scardy cat!" Haechan closed his mouth giggling at Marks freaked out body.

The next few hours were spent with Mark screaming and crying his heart out when a ghost popped out. He even kept chanting prayers of safety.

"M-Mark w-why hot?" Haechan touched Marks bare thigh the olders shorts being short. Slipping his stubby arm inbetween the thighs he felt the high temperature.

"I was born hot Teddy." Mark gave a smirk but pouted when the movie was over and he knew he was coming down with a fever.

"I-Idiot." Haechan pouted switching off the tv as he stripped off their clothes leaving only the boxers and hugged Marks frame tightly, tangling their legs together.

"I'm sorry." Mark let his fingers comb Haechan freshly coloured pink hair. "You looked like a star and I was stars struck when you stepped out the car. I cant believe you're mine. I wish our babies had your eyes Teddy Bear." The olders wrapped his arms around the curvy pregnant waist.

"You...." Haechan stopped speaking, his throat seemed to hurt too much. You looked so hot and gorgeous. The boy slowly wrote on Marks chest.

"You were more than just gorgeous." Mark whispered butterfly kissing the boys swollen throat.Haechan pressed his finger on his lips.

"I'm having fever." Mark tiredly sighed. Haechan whined.

"You are pregnant. Baby would get hurt baba." Mark let his palm caress the baby bump. Haechan wriggled his body tearing up.
"Okay okay come here." The older hugged the boys chest and kissed him softly.