42

"Why are you limping?" Mrs Lee tapped her foot at the four month old pregnant baby boy.

"Teddy stubbed....pinking toe." Haechan pouted at his mother in law. His words slowly reducing by the days.

"Awwe you arent lying now are you?" Mr Lee lifted the younger boys chin to check for any possible hickeys but there werent any.

"No." Haechan whispered as he waddled through the back door, carefully down the rocky pathways and through sand bags that lead to the beach hidden behind Marks house.

There his husband sat on the sand, staring at the oceans before him. A splendid day for tired pregnant boy. They were at the black heads grandmothers, a beautiful place at the country to relax a stressed out soul. Haechan carefully sat next to Mark as the older lent his head on his wifes shoulder.

"I love you." Mark laced their arms together.

"Teddy.........I love you. Haechan giggled unable to say what really wanted to actually tell Mark. The older smiled, kissing the soft neck as they sat in comfortable silence, a giddy grandma behind the bushes taking a video off of her grandchildren. For future use.

"Mom? You've been doing this since I began dating Marks father." Mrs Lee sighed at her mother.

"Sush Min Mong." The silver haired sushed her daughter up focusing more on the two boys now a little futher into the show.

"Teddy Bear!!! Common!" Mark giggled splashing water on the pink haired.

"Teddy.........Pregnant." Haechan pouted hugging his four months old baby bump.

"Little Michael loves the sea." Mark scoffed.

"How you.....Know?" Haechan took a step into the water.

"I'm his father so I know. Come in, It really nice. Bless the ocean with your presence." Mark carried Haechan like a bride as he slowly put him down into the water making him giggled happily and blush.

"Omg!!! Look thats Mark Lee!!" A girl in a skimpy little bikini squealed from the other side of the beach.

"I'm sorry I became an idol." Mark chuckled wrapping his arms around Haechan body the growing baby bump safe inbetween the parents.

"Oh my god it really is him!! Mark!!!" Another girl screamed.

"Baby Teddy Bear........dont like it when t-they......come around." Haechan pouted frowning, standing on his tippy toes he crashed his lips on Marks smirking ones, showing everyone who saw them in the initmate situation the Idol was his. And only his.

"I love this side of you." Mark giggled winking at the blushing boy. Linking their arms together as the played with the warm water.

Haechans laughter a blessing, his soft giggles a turn on for horny Mark. The genuine fans along woth Mrs Lee and grand ma were dying at the shore at how cute the couple was, Markchan were feeding them with load of adorableness. The saesangs sat at the far end cursing at Haechan but who cares, Mark Lee's eyes only saw how precious his wife can be especially when carrying their baby, the token of their love with him as he graced the beach with his presence.

"Haechannie here!!!" A fan gave the cute baby a bunch of sunflowers. Haechan squealed but looked at Mark for permission, when his husband gave him a soft nod he grabbed the flowers happily, bouncing in grandma's big ass towel.

"Now now sweety you are pregnant, dont bounce so much." Grandma freaked out but smiled with a chuckled when Haechan slide a sunflower over his ear.

"Teddy.....Pretty?" Haechan turned to face the old lady.

"No. You look gorgeous baby son." She squished the boys chubby cheeks and kissed his nose.

"Here drink this milk now. You are visibly shivering." Mrs Lee scolded the golden beauty.

"Milk........No Yummy." Haechan wriggled in the towel and Grandmas embrace.

"But Mark is going to love your milk though." Grandma smirked earning a smack on the shoulder by her daughter.

"Mom!!! Haechan is a fetus. Shut up with your dirty talk." Mrs Lee grumbled at the sly woman then sighed at the confused Teddy Bear on the garden bench.

"Look there comes your husband. Why dont you drink this milk and go cuddle up in your warm room back home?" Mrs Lee smiled handing over the mug of hot milk to Haechan.

"Simba! Granny.....said y-you love.......Teddy....Haechannie milk. Here." Haechan happily handed the mug to Mark and the older choked on his watermelon.

"W-What?" Mark coughed looking at Grandma nervously smiling at his angry mother.

"No Teddy Bear. I mean yes....But you drink this up okay?" Mark glared at grandma who smirked since Mark didnt deny it after all.

"Mark.........No love Teddy milk?" Haechan pouted and started tearing up, his pregnancy not helping the least bit, still thinking that the whole issue was about his mug of milk.

"Baby Hae how about we go warm up?" Mark carried Haechan after placing the mug on the bench and leaving the beach for good before his grandma would tell any more stuff that might steal his wifes innocence.

The day went might quite sweetly, lunch out on grandma's garden and the tea under the apple tree, but Haechan became awfully silent suddenly, as if he knew something was definitely wrong. He spoke very little only when he was spoken too. Usually it was Mark being the horny ass around Haechan but something was off when the pregnant boy kept mumbling I love yous softly, and begging Mark to take him that night.

"Teddy Butt whats wrong? You usually arent the one who begs us to do this." Mark patted the baby bump.

"I love you.......Teddy Loves Simba.......Teddy Mommy and M-Michael loves Daddy.....Please." Haechan began crying and so he was laid on bed after locking their room door.

Haechans throat was blood red, hot and swollen, Marks heart sank when he understood why his baby wife wanted to do it.

"T-Teddy....want.....t-to.....scream....your n-name.....One l-last time." Haechan whispered as Marks lips kissed his swollen throat and they began their love making.