13

"Mark stop crying." Jaemin patted Marks back.

"What happened? Its all my fault." Mark kept blaming himself for weeks.

Johnny neither let Mark in nor did he let Marks baby Pudu out. Mark looked like a depressed lion.

Two long weeks and Haechan had been locked in, Mark had been crying in his room, Johnny wouldnt leave his office room except to give his son his food. Johnny didnt know why he wanted to lock Haechan in but he didnt want Ten to come near him.

"Mommy! I did not do it! I just want to go on the field trip with my friends!"

"Are you crazy? You gave a boy a black eye and you want me to lift you off your grounding?"

"Mommy please! It's been a week. I hate being locked up!"

"Thats what you deserve for hitting that boy."

"You pricked my arm with a pencil. I defended myself!"

"Shut up! You arent going anywhere."

"Mommy please I'm begging you!"

"I said shut up Haechan!"

And with that Johnny remembered Haechan running out of his room. He had not been made at his son, boys fight but Ten had to over react and lock the boy in. The boy who loved the sunlight, singing and Sunflowers. Ten had run after their crying son, and the last thing Johnny remembered was Haechans blood curdling scream.
"MOMMY!!" And with that the boy went entirely silent, Ten had tried to save their son from getting hit by a truck. He was rushed to the hosptial. Haechan just stared into nothing, running back home, locking himself inside his room, never knowing his mother survived, was carrying his little sibling. He stayed in darkness staring into an abyss of nothing. When Johnny went again to see his wife, Ten had left. Their lives. Perhaps if only Ten stayed Haechan would have been cured.
"Hello Mark? I would like to meet you. Now. Yes at my office." Johnny spoke standing outside Haechans room that resonated with things breaking.

Mark practically ran to the mansion, standing out side with his palms sweating and gis frame slightly on fever for all that crying. Johnny opened the door, leading them to his office.

"Sit down Mark." Johnny smiled and the boy sat down nervously. After several minutes Johnny appeared again with steaming cups of coffee.

"How have you been young man?" The older sat before Mark in the swirl chair.

"I wont lie. I've been terrible." Mark sighed.

"You like my son dont you?" Johnnys fingers danced on the mug.

"No. I love your son." Mark looked up confidently now.

"Why? He's mute. Uneducated." Johnny was serious in knowing.

"So who cares? I hear his heart beating for me and I love the childish baby in him. He tries so hard to act savage but doesnt know that it only makes him so cute and kissable." Mark chuckled to himself.

"Do you intend to have sex with him any time soon?" Johnny frowned at the Canadian boy.

"I intend to marry him someday, perhaps then yes. It would be making love if I was being precise. I need to graduate, finish University, Find a job and be stabled enough to have a baby. Maybe I might marry him soon." Mark smiled to himself. Johnny did too.

"He thinks he killed Ten. They had a argument, Haechan ran out and was about to get hit by a truck. Ten saved him and ended up in the hospital. The last word Haechan ever spoke was "Mommy', Ever since then he locked himself up. Thinking otherwise but Ten left with my unborn child. And he never came back Mark. I locked Haechan fir I feared Ten might come for him." Johnny wiped a tear and sniff.

"Its okay Uncle Johnny. Its understandable. C-Can I see Hae?" Mark nervously asked and a key was given as the older sprinted to Haechans room.

It was a terrible mess, things were shattered and broken, a figure slumped on the bed with just boxers and one of Marks shirt that the older had once left behind.

"Teddy Bear baby?" Mark knelt on the bed with one knee and patted the cute round butt.

Haechan shot up, Throwing himself on Mark crying all over again. The brunette tried to explain so many things but Mark ran a hand through his soft golden brown hair and he lifted the damp chin up with his nose and smashed their lips together softly. He kissed Haechan in meaning full sync, pulling the beauty closer.

"Hush. You dont need to explain." Mark whispered when they left each others lips. Haechan hiccuped moving his lips in an attempt to speak, to tell the older he loved him too.

"I love you too baby." Mark smiled butterfly kissing the small adams apple on Haechans neck. "Relax now. Are you hurt anywhere?" The older examined the bruised arms. Haechan pouted crawling onto his boyfriends lap and stradling him.

"You umm can take him home if you want." Johnny smiled ruffling Haechans hair. "Sorry Baby I just was protecting you. Forgive Daddy? Hmm?" The tall man fell on his knees and Haechan had no heart to hurt his father. His world so he hugged him tight.

"Omg!! Haechan I was so worried." Jaemin crushed the brunette in a hug. "Mark your mother is calling. Pick up." The demon pointed at the beeping phone.

"Let it ring. She's never coming." Mark scoffed hugging Haechan from behind.

"Yeah you dont need mom since you got yourself a gorgeous boyfriend. Thats it! I'm going back!" A womans voice sounded and Mark screamed so loud Haechan and Jaemin had to close their ears.

"Oh my son. I didnt mean to scare you my sweet scardy cat." Mrs Lee chuckled but Mark held Haechans arm and his head.

"Mark?" Jaemin held the olders other hand.

"Son dont fall sick please." Mrs Lee begged but Mark lost his balance and blacked out on the floor. Haechan gasped shaking him and getting worried at the boys temperature.