44

Seven months, Made Haechan look like a Pooh Bear as he padded along the empty apartment. They had come back from Canada a few months. Sadly Mark had to get back to work. Darli of course kept the brunette company, occassionally sleeling next to Haechan at times of need.

"Honey how long has it been since Mark texted you?" Ten sighed at his pouty plump son. Haechan lifted four of his fingers.

"Four days?" Ten asked confused. Haechan shook his head wriggling. "Four weeks? Right? Sweety he's just busy out there. He will be back soon. Now dont stress too much, Its not good for the baby." The Thai mother sent his son a flying kiss as the lap screen went off.

Haechan sighed as he walked out of the apartment door to collect the letters and bills that were piled up from last wednesday. Making Darli pick it up for him he quickly slumped into the living room couch tired and exhausted. One certain letter caught his eye.

To Mrs Lee,
SM Entertainment.

Quickly ripping off the paper the brunette started reading the pink paper with a beating heart.

Dear Teddy Bear~

I MISS YOU!! Well Its that time of your pregnancy.....Na I wont tell you. I'm writing this from SM since my dumb phone fell on the floor. So Yang Yang would apparently pick you up on the 5th of  June since your Husband cannot come home with all his hectic schedules baba boy.

Love,
SIMBA!!!
I miss Fuc.......asdfghjkl nothing~ haha.

Haechan looked at the calenda and it was the 5th. Which meant today. Before he could process anything Yang Yang crashed into the house on a skateboard.

"Buck up Hae Hae we gotta hurry." Yang Yang screamed.

A crown was placed on the brunettes head, as Taeyong dressed him all blue for the little baby boy inside. On Haechans 25th birthday his baby shower was also done in Taeyongs house. With tiny lights and flowers igniting around to enhance the beauty that sat on the throne.

"You look so beautiful I might melt." Mark cooed at Haechan who blushed darkly and pressed a finger on his plump lips, which were gladly smooched and devoured shamelessly infront of so many people.

"Goals." Win Win sniffled.

Haechan spoke alot, with hand gestures of silence. His big golden brown eyes bright like the stars above. A rare sight of such divine beauty being effortlessly gorgeous and flawless. Perhaps, Haechans lack of voice might be a flaw in your eyes but for Mark that was the most beautiful. Amidst Haechans silent explanation Mark kept smooching those plump naturally red lips every second.

"Do you actually understand what he says?" Lucas had to ruin the couples moment.

"Yes. He says he missed me, and has been having severe contractions every now and then. He even cried himself to sleep one day. His parents often visit him so do our friends. He loves me and please come home always." Mark looked at a shocked Lucas and a pouting Haechan who nodded vigourously as a yes.

"Woahhhh!" Lucas gasped at the brown haired male you was now hugging Haechans big baby bump tight.

"Gosh Lucas grow the fuck up!" Jungwoo roled his eyes at his boyfriend.

"But Junwooie isnt that UHHH  well nevermind." Lucas followed his boyfriend out of the room.

This time non of Markchans people could make it. So it was just them and NCT. Haechan hiccuped and cried in joy as he was blessed and adorned with love an affection. Marks love for the brunette only increasing every second.

"I love you." Mark whispered against the doll like ears. Haechan giggled kissing Marks cheek.

Haechan crunched his face when Michael kicked his tummy. Mark chuckled at his naughty son waiting to come out from his Mommy to create havoc in their lives. The brunette took Marks arm placing it on the round baby bump.

"Having their own ass world." Taeyong giggled leaning his head on Jaehyuns shoulder.

"They would be the best merchendise NCT would ever have." Jaehyun chuckled.

"Do you know I miss you too much everyday? The both of you?" Mark made Haechan dress his boxers. Haechan pouted and shook his head as a no.

"So much that I fell sick one day. And I kept calling you in my sleep. What have you done to me? I cant live without you anymore Teddy." Mark kiss the baby bump, buring his face into the pregnant stomach. He was crying.

The brunette sat down as he wiped Marks tears and kissed his baby husband on the lips. Haechan then kissed his forehead and smiled ever so sweetly Mark giggled and sniffled.

You emotional Lion. I love you so much Simba.

"I know. Haha......I have practices now. Coming?" Mark dressed his wife in a pink hoodie and shorts. Haechan nodded exictedly as he was carried like a bride to the practice room.

Haechan squealed and seal clapped when Mark would dance his part. He just loved him too much. The members were soft, everyone there were soft looking at the squishy baby that loved their Mark.

"Stop bouncing Teddy Bear. You are seven months baby." Mark freaked out at his wife. Haechan pouted an giggled showing a heart he formed on his palms.

"I'm so going fuck you senseless once Micheal baby is born." MRk made Haechan drink water then he placed his lips where the plump lips touched and drank. Haechan quickly covered his dick blushing.

"You cant hide it from me. I own it." Mark kissed Donghyucks thoart and playfully bit it. Haechan gasped soundlessly and blushed real bashfully as Mark winked and went back to his position.

"W H I P P E D." Doyoung clicked a quick picture.

"Mark seriously made him blush in nano seconds." Jungwoo cooed.

"MINE PEOPLE!!! MINE HE TAKEN AND IS GLING TO BE A MOTHER!!" Jealous Mark pulled his members away from Haechan.

"Woah man relax. He's yours." Yuta chuckled.

"Of course only mine. OMG I LOVE YOU TEDDY BEAR and Daddy loves you too Michael." Mark squealed and turned around to see his members blacking out one by one due to the overwhelming adorableness. Haechan giggled and spread his arms for a hug which Mark happily snuggled into.