11

Mark was terribly sick, His blonde hair a mess and his lips chapped made little Haechan sad. He forgot about Ten as he tried his best to take care of his Lion cub.

"You are too close. You'll get sick." Mark whined when Haechan sat on his lap to feed him his soup.

I dont care....

"But I care! And....like...you are always...like half naked wgen you....are like close to me." Mark pouted his small finger poking the soft thicc thigh.

"Mark have your medicines." Jaemin sighed noticing the untouched pills.

"They are bitter." Mark wriggled his legs making Haechan giggle softly.

But you need to get better Simba.

"I dont wanna have them.!!" Mark pulled Haechan close and Haechan glared at him pushing him away. "Why?" The blonde pouted.

Have your medicines first then get better and you can touch me.

"Phat meanie." Mark grumbled taking the pills from Jaemin and swollowing them with water.

Good Cub...

Haechan patted the olders head, kissing his forehead as he left with Jaemin.

Mark was getting better, He drank his medicines for Haechan and ate for Jaemin. Renjun was fumming since the brunette seemed to glue himself onto Mark and not leave him at all. They were having lunch on a lazy saturday when Mark and Haechan were having their own world staring at each other. Jaemin was munching on his fries and texting Jeno, Renjun was busy boring holes in Marks head. So purposely he tried to wipe the crumbs on haechan lips when Mark whipped it off.

"Mark stop flirting with Haechan." Renjun deadpanned.

But the blonde couldnt hear since his focus was on a Haechan Seo. Their legs tangled under the table and the brunette blushing so dark. Renjun was angry and he got off the table storming off. He was in love with Haechan and he couldnt deny it. He wanted the brunette and Mark was out their flirting like a pervert with HIS Haechan.

"Teddy Bear?" Mark whispered and dragged the brunette away to the living room. Haechan lifted his chin in question.

"Nothing haha....I missed you." Mark caressed his waist, pulling the brunette closer.

Haechan stuck his tongue out, nothing the blondes nose and giggled. He was silent, no body could hear him but Mark seemed to hear his screaming soul call his name. Haechan was lifted onto his tippy toes there noses bobbing and the brunette pointed his lips giving Mark the shy message of wanting to be kissed. Just as the two were about to kiss Renjun had to ruin it.

"Mark you are a pervert taking advantage of a mute boy. Take your hands away from whats mine." Renjun had enough, yanking Haechan away from Mark.

"Junnie?" Jaemin gasped at the fiasco.

"Renjun stop hurting him." Mark being stronger pulled Haechan away from the Chinese and hugged him.

"I love him and I want him. You being the fucking pervert you are is touching whats mine in places you shouldnt." Renjun shouted at the blonde.

"Junnie Haechan does not love you." Jaemin came in from of his best friends.

"I'll see to that. You stay out of this!" The Chinese was dragged away by Jaemin.

"J-Junnie l-loves you? Y-You know t-that?" Mark pushed himself away from Haechan who went after him. Until Marks back hit a wall.

Haechan nodded, hiccuping, with many hand gestures he tried to tell Mark something but the older was about to cry. So he stopped, Reaching for Mark right arm and placed it on his heart. It was beating like an engine so fast. And Mark reached for Haechan right arm, placing it on his heart where the beating was beastly just like how the others heart was. Renjun broke free from Jaemin and ran inside, Jaemin pulled Renjun back again afraid he might do something.

"Teddy Bear........" Mark whispered and Haechan made his fingers push the shirt on his chest, revealing a scribbling that Jaemin had written while playing around. I love Mark Lee.

"I love you too Teddy." Mark smashed their lips together and Jaemin fist bumped praising himself for writting that with permernant marker on Haechan as the brunette had texted Jeno saying Jaemin had a crush on him.

"What is happening?" Renjun screamed but Haechan was only flipped, and gently pushed on the wall as the kiss got deeper.

"They love each other Junnie. If you loved Haechan its okay but you should find out who he loves. It has always been Mark from day one. The way Mark hears him and the way he touches Haechan is love and not being a pervert." Jaemin glared at Renjun who dashed out of the house.

"YOU GUYS FINALLY CONFESSED!! Well It was my foreshadowing so where the lie. Im so happy for you guys!! I need a cookie." Jaemin sniffled going to get himself a jar of cookies.

Haechan buried his face shyly in Marks chest as he was lifted and carried to their shared room. He was blushing madly hugging Marks lion plushies on bed.

"Put it away. You have me full of life to hug." Mark tackled the younger in a hug, pecking the soft lips again. He wrote something on Haechans waist but the brunette pouted and shook his head.

So gingerly lifting the hoodie up, Marks finger wrote some thingon the soft delicate waist, Haechan bit his lips and squeezed his eyes concentrating on what the older wrote on his bare waist. He gasped when Mark finished.

Will you be my boyfriend? Thats what Mark wrote as he blushed and nervously ruhby his.

Haechan squealed silently, throwing himself on Mark as the fell back on the bed and nodded vigourously kissing Mark all over the face making the blonde giggle.

"So you will be my boyfriend?" Mark reasured again.

YES!! IN EVERY FUCKING LANGUAGE YES!!

"Then what are you going to answer when I ask you to marry me?" Mark tickled Haechan and hovered him.

Well you already know my answer Simba! Its a a big phat Yes!!