12

It was the day of the Spring Dance and Jaemin had been bent over Haechans face for hours. Mark stood downstairs checking his watch for nth time that evening. Renjun never came home ever since that issue, Well he did once to just move out completely. They felt guilty of the deed they had done to their best friend but like Jaemin said the Chinese tried to cross his limits.
       Finally when Haechan came down stairs Mark had his jaw dropped on the floor at the mute beauty. Who wore plain white tight fitting jeans, a loose purple and white sweat shirt and silver boots. Those smoky eyes and naturaly red lips chapped made Mark go crazy. Haechan blushed darkly standing on his tippy toes to kiss the olders cheek. His golden brown curls bouncing.

"You....ummm like...Well." Mark made alot of hand gestures abd Haechan teasingly copied it. "Idiot...You look umm...Like...so gorgeous." The olders ears turned red.

Haechan observed his boyfriend, sleek black suit with his coma hair and gorgeous face. His thin soft lips the brunette loved kissing. Haechan pointed at his own chapped lips and Mark chuckled dipping down to give his cute boyfriend a peck.

"I need credits bish." Jaemin hopped down with a pink silk shirt and black jeans.

Haechan turned around shooting kissings at Jaemin who pretended to be shot. Mark chuckled at his idiot best friend. Jeno's car drove into their drive way and Jaemin squealed running off.

"Take my hand." Mark whispered to Haechan and they locked the house as Mark opened his cars door for Haechan to sit.

Dont leave me okay? I dont have my sketch books.

"Sure thing Teddy." Mark smiled.
The drive was comfortable, a soft music playing and Haechan watching the view roll by. Mark reached for his stubby hand, gracefully lacing their fingers as he brought the back of the brunettes palm to his lips and kissed it. They stay that way until the school came into view.

"Let me look at you." Mark lifted Haechans face up once they got off the car. "Girls would surround me so would boys, Being handsome isnt nice but trust me when I say I have my eyes only on you and you alone okay baby?" The older kissed the youngers forehead and Haechan blushed at the word Baby.

Truth be told, Girls squealed when Mark entered the gym room, but the exictment drained down when they saw the gorgeous boys arm looped around Marks hand, the chit chatter and gossip began.

"So Jeno this is Haechan. My best friend after Markie and Marks first boyfriend ever!!! I dressed Haechan. Hot right. No wait dont look at him. Look at me or I'll cut your dick." Jaemin snarled and Jeno kissed his cheek making the kitten go from roar to meow.

"Hi Haechan. I've heard alot about you." Jeno gave the brunette a hug with those eye smiling eyes that made Haechan comfortable. Jaemin of course blurted out that Haechan was mute.

"Mark hyung!! Where is Darli?" Chenle screamed at the top of his lungs.

"Sleeping and guarding the house. Lower your voice you Dolphin dummy." Mark rolled his eyes.

"Hi Haechan hyung. We look similar dont we?" Chenle gave the older a big hug.

Haechan started having a panick attack once again but Mark hugged him tight making sure he was alright. The music was subtle and romantic making the lights dim and whisper. Mark had to use the bathroom having drunk a tumblr of coffee crying his heart out since his mother was not coming.

"Well well seems like Mr Knight left mute baby stranded eh?" Renjun snickered wrapping an arm around Haechans waist making the brunette uncomfortable. Just before his hand could reach anywhere further Mark appeared pulling his boyfriend away from the Chinese.

"Now who do you think is the pervert? Touch my boyfriend inappropriately and I'll forget that we were ever best friends Junnie!" Mark growled dragging Haechan away. The brunette sniffled taking Marks arm and wrapping it around his waist.

"I'm so sorry Baby Hae." Mark whispered at his gorgeous boy.

The dance went on, tiring people and creating a fat load of great memories. Jaemin was drunk singing but Mark and Haechan were sane. Leaning on each others bodies, staring at art and having their own world.

"H-Haechan?" Tens voice broke their trance and Haechan hid behind Mark.

"Ten? Whats wrong?" Mark frowned at the teary eyed teacher.

"B-Baby its M-Mommy!" Ten reached out for Haechan but the brunette looked like he saw a ghost.

"You are making him uncomfortable." Mark pushed thr Thai man away.

But just as Ten tried to reach for Haechan again, A tall man in an expensive suit walked in, grabbing Haechan by his wrist and dragging him away. Haechan held Marks arms crying, unable to scream at his father that he wanted to be with Mark.

"Uncle Johnny!" Mark ran after Johnny but the man drove off with Haechan crying at the backseat window.

"Mark what happened?" Jaemin seemed all sober now once he saw Haechan been dragged away.

"I-I dont know." Marks eyes brimmed with tears as he turned around and glared at Ten.

"Hush. Come lets get home and see what happens?" Jaemin gestured Marks car and the both of them drove off.

Johnny dragged Haechan to his room and push him in, locking the door. Haechan cried, banging and sobbing on the old wooden door. But only the harsh truth of him unable to speak or make a sound hit him hard. Hearing Marks car outside he ran to his window. Mark stood outside at the gates with Jaemin, not daring to enter the mansion being afraid of Johnny. Mark then quickly ran to their house and came back with a big white paper that said.

I LOVE YOU TEDDY BEAR!!♡♡♡

Haechan fell on his room floor, crying into his arms screaming his heart out. But nothing was heard. Oh how he wish he could scream and tell Mark Lee that he loves him too. Why was Daddy doing this?