2

It was after a week when Marks fever entirely went down and he was back to school, He couldnt take his mind off that image. So small and fragile but strong frame huddled under the bed haunted him every night. Now he was being a curious cat.

"Earth to Simba!" Jaemin munched on Marks fries.

"Stop stealing my food." Mark hissed at his black haired demon.

"Renjun in glasses is a thread." Jaemin yawned when Renjun slumped on the lunch table with his books.

"Ten loads you with work. Seriously? Like why? Im too cute for this." Renjun pouted.

"Junnie how do I know if the person is dead or not?" Mark asked the Chinese.

"Well living things are warm and they arent pale. If they are dead they'd be cold and hard." Renjun stole Jaemins cookie.

"Uhhh guys I'll see you guys at home? Yeah. Bye." Mark rushed out the cafeteria as he bunked school and ran drove home.

He wanted to see that person, to make sure it wasnt a ghost. Quickly pulling on casual clothes instead of his sweaty uniform Mark jogged to the backyard as he jumped up the wall and landed swiftly. This time he landed on a little sunflower meadow like thingy, the huged flowers smiling at sunlight like the children of the sun. Walking amidst the flowers he went the way he had gone previously. The same old things were placed on the same place. Not an inch moved.

"H-Hello!! I-I know you a-are in there!" Mark stammered going upstairs to the room where he saw the said ghost.

The broken glass had been cleaned, the bed was messy today, candles still lit and a faint rustling around. There were pieces of papers with dainty cursive handwriting. "Daddy!! Can you bring home a puppy?" The first paper read, "Daddy It was a boy from the house next door." The next paper read. There were so many papers that started with the word, "Daddy" in it. "Daddy I love you." One of the papers had letters written with alot of hearts with a different hand writing saying, "Daddy loves you too son. Take care my boy."  Mark faintly smiled, So the tall man loved his son. Wait so it wasnt a girl that looked through this window? And besides society is sick to make sexual rumors of any relationship. Placing the bits of papers on the table he froze once again when he felt someone behind him, with slow caucious moves Mark closed his eyes, his heart beating like a train as he turned around. Those legs, again, crossed and smooth, tiny drops of water slipping down the hairless skin. But the face and body was hidden behind the darkness that the room had.

"W-Who are y-you?" Mark whispered at the boy.

"MARK!!! ARE YOU DEAD?" Jaemins voice cracked a mirror making the ghost boy flinch and shudder.

"Shut up Jae." Junnie's voice hissed.

"MARK!! OH PLEASE GHOSTY GIVE ME BACK MY BESTFRIENDS BODY." Jaemin screamed once again making the boy push his lower lip out in a pout.

"How does he know? Urghh." Mark mumbled as he looked up only to be greated with an empty space.

"You are a ghost?" He mumbled once again, running an arm through his blonde hair.

"Why were you there?" Jaemin glared at Mark.

"I.....Nothing I was just curious." Mark shrugged.

"Curious about?" Renjun crossed his legs.

"About actual ghosts. The house is empty." Mark crossed his arms convincing his two best friends.

"Dont move a fucking muslce until we are home." Renjun warned as Jaemin and he left to buy groceries in Marks car.

"Wait? The father comes at midnight that means I can sneak in again." Mark mumbled as he got off his bed and practically jumped off the stairs and over the wall that seperated him from his ghosty boy.

"Sunflowers are creepy." Mark whispered to himself as he walked passed those big yellow flowers.

Mark as looking else where, probably dreaming when he tripped falling face first onto the wet sand. After coughing out the disgusting sand he gasped slightly shuffling back when he saw those legs, clothed in ripped black jeans, thighs that made anybody go spiral but the setting sunlight blinded the boys face.

"G-Ghosty!!" Mark screamed being the baby he was when it came to supernatural things.

The boy pouted once again, as he took baby steps towards the blonde Mark lee. Mark was having a heart arrest right now with the fear he was  feeling right now. The boy was far more curvier than any girl in school obviously. Boy he had an hourglass for a body.

"D-Dont e-eat me. I taste disgusting." Mark covered his face, looking through the gaps.

When the boy stood under visible light he was the most gorgeous creatures Mark had ever seen. So golden, so preciously he stood with a bunch of sunflowers hundled in his arms. Mark was sweating as the beauty crouched down to his level, with a contagious smile. He giggled but  Mark heard nothing at all, well the Canadian was turning paler than he already was.

"I-I taste h-horrible." Mark gulped down his saliva afraid of the rumors that children spoke of coming true.

"They eat human flesh. They feed on the feeble tresspassers." The children often said and now it wouldnt  leave the olders mind. Marks vision was blurring and his fever was rising. What made his temperature and heart stop beating was when a stubby soft delicate arm gently caressed his cheek. Warmth spread on the olders cheek and his black eyeballs disappeared as he blacked out on the garden grounds. The beautiful boy started crying shaking the handsome older, he ran to get his Daddy who had arrived earlier than he should. Dragging him to where Mark laid the gorgeous boy cried into his fathers chest.

"Lets get him to your bed. He isnt dead sweety." The tall man lifted Mark and his small timid son followed. No one realizing the panicked friends Mark had left behind.