3

"DONT EAT ME!!!!!" Marks blood curdling screech made the whole neighbourhood freak out. When the older fluttered his eyes open, big golden brown eyes blinked making him loose his life. Thank god he caught it just in time.

At the scream which was strangely unfamiliar for the gorgeous boy he backed off confused. But as Mark was catching his breath to calm his beating heart, the boy now in just boxers and a white hoodie innocently crawled over Mark.

"I swear I dont taste good. P-Please dont eat me." Mark started crying and the beautiful boy tilted his head so cutely making Mark sniff and stop crying to admire the piece of art before him.

He giggled, too silently not a sound was heard as placed an arm on Marks forehead and pouted at his temperature.

"Y-You are half naked hooman." Mark shakily pouted at the beautiful thicc thighs that were spread on either side of his waist. The boy giggled again as shrugged his shoulders and blushed a dark shade of crimson.

"MARK ARE YOU THERE?" Jaemins voice shouted, the friends worried for their baby hyung.

"Omg! I need to leave. Or Jaemin and Junnie would bring the house down." Mark tried to get up and the boys lips quivered ever so softly.

"H-Hey dont cry." The blonde freaked out,  The gorgeous boy who looked like a real life barbie tried to smile. Thats when The tall man walked in.

"Oh seems like you woke up. Hi I'm Johnny, His father. And your friend I suppose are hanging on the gates like monkeys from last night." Johnny chuckled ruffling his sons hair.

"T-Thank you f-for not killing me." Mark gently pushed the beauty away and ran off. But those big expressive eyes seemed to stop him.

"Uhh.....S-See you a-again s-sometime G-Ghosty!" The real life Ken nervously waved and rushed outside in fear.

"I thought you died." Renjun sighed feeding shivering Mark.

"Its......strange but comfortable in there? Urghhh fuck my head hurts." Mark groaned wriggling under the covers.

"Whose in there my man?" Jaemin gave him a suspious look.

"A ghost of a girl." Mark lied as he stared at the far window he could see from his own.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night. We are heading to school and for fucks sake dont go in there." Jaemin cupped Marks pouty bare face.

"You go in there and Im kicking you back to Canada to your parents." Renjun glared as they left the boy to cuddle at home.

"Wait I'll come too." Mark woke up quickly showering and pulling on his uniform.

The three walked to school that day, Marks eyes not leaving that empty window. Where was he? And the whole day went by Mark spacing out. His fever was still high and his lips were chapped.

"Drink this herbal tea." Renjun gave Mark the cup of tea.

"It tastes bitter." Mark whined.

"Gosh how do I bring you up?!" Renjun glared at the boy. "I'm going to the library tonight. Jaemin has dance classes and you mister.....You have vocal classes. Skip it and I'll skin you alive." The Chinese warned as he gathered his books and left.

Mark being the curious cat, called in sick and ran off home, only to shower quickly which he happened to sit in the bathtub for more than forty minutes and dressed finally.

"What is wrong with me?" Mark groaned at himself, pulling on shorts and a polo shirt casually aa he jogged out of his house.

The mansion was one of the rishest in Seoul, The wild roses and sunflowers spread across the garden and the empty feeling felt sick but he wanted to go. He wanted to see him, over and over again. His friends wondered what was in there at the haunted mansion thag made their scardy cat keep creeping inside. Mark went back though, he couldnt stand still, his fever taking a toll on his body.

A day turned to days, Exams slapped the older hard and he drained himself in books and and practices. Often he would stare at the window but the boy no longer showed up making the blonde worried. So he promised himself he would go to see the beautiful Ghosty once the exams were over.

The poor boy waited and waited, everytime he looked at the other boys window it seemed closed or just the lights were on. It hurt but anyways what did they share? Nothing.

It was after three long weeks, that Daddy let the beautiful boy to go out to pick sunflowers. So, When the sun began to set the gorgeous boy crept outside unaware of the presence inside his room that awaited him. Plucking a handfull of the large favorite flowers he skipped happily inside. Daddy had gone to work and he was all alone.

"U-Uhh H-Hi?" The voice he had begun to love stammered amidst the candle lights. He squealed running into the taller boys embrace, hugging him tight. Oh how he wished he could tell him how much he missed the boy. Pulling away he patted his bed, placing the sunflowers in its vase and plopping on the soft matress cross legged.

"P-Promise me y-you wont eat me?" Mark gulped at the boy who fake gagged and rolled his eyes.

"I'm M-Mark. M-Mark Lee." Mark sat down facing the beauty. Who reached for a sketch book and pencil. He scribbled something and showed it to the older.

Hi, I'm Haechan Seo.

"Hi H-Hae. B-But why wont you speak to me? I-I want t-to hear y-your voice." Mark pouted playing with his hoodie strings.

You would never hear me.

"W-Why?" The blonde looked up at the gorgeous boy who teared up but smiled ever so brightly like the sun contagiously making Mark smile too. For the first time since they met.

I'm Mute. Dumb in other words.It's been 15 years since I went out, or spoke to somebody. You are the first person I saw ever since.