40

"I'm fine." Mark sighed for nth time that morning after he regained concious.

"T-Teddy fault." The pregnant baby wriggled on Marks body.

"No its not." Mark patted the small round butt peaches.

"Teddy f-fault." Haechans pout was prominant on Marks neck.

"Teddy Bear its not. Trust me." The older sighed.

"A-All T-Teddy......" Haechan paused to cough, "T-Teddy f-fault." The pink haired baby coughed again.

"Honey Bear Its not your fault. Hush and get off me, you are squishing the baby." Mark gently pushed Haechan away not liking the fact that his lover kept blaming himself.

But Haechan was pregnant, his emotions were way too sensitive and the poor boy misunderstood that Mark didnt want him since it was all his fault. He immediately got off the olders body as he stumbled away to the couch.

"Come sleep beside me." Mark stretched his hand but Haechans big bear eyes shook.

"T-Teddy s-sleep on couch. Night." Haechan curled himself on the hospital couch.

Mark sighed again, turning away they slept facing each others back. When morning came Haechan had left and Jaemin sat reading a book. The pregnant boy had not left the olders side for three days.

"Where is Haechan?" Mark sat up rubbing his eyes.

"He wanted to go home. After all he is pregnant right it must be hard to sleep on a couch. Since you didnt want him on you." Jaemin snapped.

"Na Na I didnt like him blaming himself when he did nothing at all." Mark groaned.

"Whatever. Deal with me for the rest of the week." Jaemin ate a cookie.

And so the week passed by with Mark sulking, his Teddy Bear wouldnt even answer his calls or reply to his messages. He messed up. Real bad. After they finally let him go home Mark was offically on a three month medical vacation. But going home wasnt the best thing.

"Teddy Bear look at me. Look I'm sorry love." Mark followed the padding beauty around the apartment.

"Hmm." Haechan smiled ever so softly and still continued to avoid him.

"I'll fuck you if you dont speak to me." The older pulled Haechan by the wrist.

"D-Dont t-touch me." Haechan hissed. "Y-You dont l-like me. I-I made y-you s-sick I.....ummm..." Mark smashed their lips together as the both of them fell onto the bed.

"I love you and I fell sick for my own dumb over working body not you or your horror movie. I pushed you away from my body since you kept blaming yourself. Teddy Bear please dont over think anything. I love you and its going stay that way until I breath my last." Mark whispered peppering soft kisses on Haechans plump lips.

"But..." Haechan pouted.

"Hush now. Am I forgiven?" Mark took Haechans lower lip inbetween his teeth.

"Y-Yes." Haechan giggled softly.

Mark was asleep on their bed, Haechan badly wanted to shower but his pregnancy was making him feel very sick. The throwing had reduced so had his morning sickness but then again his whole frame felt heavy.

"M-Mommy.......T-Tummy hurting." Haechan slowly started stripping himself for the shower.

"Sweety have drunk your painkillers?" Ten asked on the other line

"No." Haechan pouted in guilt.

"You should. Wait is Mark around?" Ten asked his son.

"S-Simba sleeping." Haechan shrugged off his shirt.

"Do you know what your vitamins are baby?" Ten sighed.

"T-Teddy?........Ahh.....Vitamin finish." The younger boy gasped remembering that he had finished the dose but forgotten to tell Mark.

"Aish you brat. You are pregnant!!!" Ten groaned.

"I-I know. But S-Simba s-sick M-Mommy." Haechan pushed his shorts and boxers down, padding around the room naked to get fresh clothes to wear.

"I know. Wait I'll tell Chenle to get you your vitamins okay. I should go now I have a class. I love you." Ten said as he hung up.

Mark saw the view quite clearly through the splits in his eyes but fell asleep soon after. Sadly when woke up Haechan wasnt around. Darli was missing too. Not even the kitchen. Difficultly reaching for his phone he called the love of his life.Haechan was at the convenient store buying groceries when his phone buzzed and he picked up immediately.

"Where are you?" Mark was being stern.

"S-Store." Haechan giggled.

"What are you wearing?" Mark asked.

"N-Nothing." Haechan giggled again.

"Im coming." Mark dashed out the house in sweats and a hoodie. Not forgetting to kiss the phone and make Haechan blush in public.

Finding Haechan his basket ball shorts and his hoodie, Mark grinned jogging towards his pregnant wife. Darli barked and waged her tail. Mark patted her head and back hugged his life.

"I missed you." Mark kissed Haechans swollen throat.

"We in.....p-public." Haechan blushed noticing the girls holding up their phones and giggling.

"So? You're my wife, I love you and me being an idol aint going to stop me from loving my baby." Mark lifted Haechan as he placed him into the trolly.

"I-I no baby." Haechan giggled but squealed when he was being pushed and his favorites were handed over to him.

"Oh Mark can I have an a selfie?" A fan grinned at Mark.

"T-Teddy dont like it when y-you come a-around. Shoo!!" Haechan glared at her and pouted.

"Awwe Haechan I wont steal your Mark. One picture wont hurt. Please?" She begged as she took a pic of all four of them and skipped away.

"My possessive beanie." Mark giggled leaning down to kiss those plump lips.

"B-Baby want....I-Ice Cream." Haechan smacked his lips after the kiss.

"The what about Mommy boy?" Mark raised an eyebrow.

"He-He want.....lotta lotta strawberry ice cream!! S-Simba watermelons!!" Haechan squealed at the watermelons and hugged the biggest one he can reach for.

"You make me cry. I love you so much." Mark sniffled and gave his wife the watermelon. Haechan blushed and giggled hugging his watermelon close to his pregnant tummy.