24

Haechan had been playing all day with Cassy and Darli, Jaemin had stormed out of the house when he found out that Jeno had gone out with Renjun. Chenle having had a fight with Jisung the previous day had locked himself up and not even come out for dinner.

"Auntie Bear! I want to go to Grandpa." Cassy yawned cute as her aunty carried the girl to Johnny with Darli.

When Haechan skipped back home, Marks car zoomed in so fast he had to jump of their front pathway. The older got of the car, slaming the door so hard as he rushed inside. The brunette quickly locked the front door and ran up to their shared room.

"Haechan!! Where are my goddamn notebooks!" Marks voice snapped the moment the poor brunette entered their room. Haechab flinched not familiar in been called by his own name by the man he loved.

You keep them on the study table.

"Its not there!!" Mark was mad and Haechan had to admit that his finacé looked fucking hot. The brunette pouted and shook his head about to burst out crying.

"URGHHH WHERE THE FUCK DID PUT THEM!!!" Mark screamed making Haechan stumble back and try his best to say something through his tears. The blonde sighed walking towards the silent boy, Haechan kept taking steps back until his back hit the wall. Mark right now was too intimidating and hot he couldnt thing straight.

Mark place a hand beside his head, as the other arm lifted his shirt up as it felt the soft timid sensitive skin. The older kissed the boys throat, like he always did, it felt like a butterfly fluttered moisture on Haechans adams apple. Marks shirt that was unbuttoned until his built chest showed, frown, the sleeves folded gosh was that sexy.

"I'm sorry Teddy I yeld at you." Mark pulled away and lifted the boy off his feet and placed him on the bed. Locking the door and running to take a quick shower Mark sat before the cross legged goddess.

"Teddy Bear I love you okay. I really really love you so much your the only thing on my head. I could never hurt you. But I so sorry I yeld at you today. They.....Its so stressful Baby," Mark squeezed Haechans bare thighs, "They gave me two days to prepare the next song. The practices and the units I am in drains me out, I have no imspiration or what so ever. I want to sleep, to rest but I cant my profession wont allow me too Teddy. What do I do? My body hurts, my head hurts, I'm frustrated and I even yelled at my baby flower. I hurt you. I can barely think properly......I'm feel so lifeless Teddy." Mark cried, Like the cry baby three years ago, Haechan crawled to Mark, Kissing the damp forehead and hugging his lovers face close to his chest as Mark hugged his waist tightly and sobbed into the small delicate chest.

The younger was silent but his heartbeat was loud and clear, it slowly lulled the exhausted Rapper to sleep as they fell into the soft pillows, sleeping in the same position until it was dawn.

Mark woke up on a soft fluffy chest that smelled of honey combs, sunshine and warmth. He sat up a little, admiring the art before him, such flawless golen ivory skin, natural red plump lips ajar and the soft snoring as Haechans stretched and whined curling up like a baby in his bed sheets.

"Why look else where when my wife is a whole ass inspiration." Mark sneaked his arm under little Haechans shirt, and buried his face in his soft neck. Smirking since he felt much better after having cried out everything that weight his heart down, Mark softly drew circles on the virgin backbody making the brunette squirm in his sleep.

"Wake up Teddy Bear~" Mark purred into the doll like ears and Haechan started getting goosebumps on his skin.

Wake up princess

Mark drew the letters on the youngers skin, Haechan giggled in his sleep as he opened his big dreamy bear eyes. But gasped when he saw Mark hovering him and a tiny sunflower on his left neck. The gorgeous brunette pouted,pointing at the sunflower.
"Its not a permernant one. I got it for the performance yesterday and wanted to keep it a little longer." Mark took the plump lips into his and kissed it with love.

"Say Daa.." The blonde caressed the youngers throat as Haechan moved his lips the way Mark did.
"ddy." The older finished and so did Haechan but no sound came.

"Take all your time Teddy." Mark chuckled as they went down for breakfast.

"Na Na? You okay?" Mark freaked out when he saw the bundle in the kitchen shelf nibbling cookies.

"HE BROKE UP WITH ME!! He." Jaemin swolled his cookie and cried, "He said he loved me but broke with me and.....and now is telling me to meet the coffee shop." The demon cried. Haechan then giggled lifting his diamond ring up and pointed at it.

"You mean to say that the Nojams is gonna propose my pretty ass?" Jaemin went into deep thought. Mark and Haechan laced their arms and nodded at the sniffling boy.

"Then you guys better come with me to support me if he doesnt. Drag the Dolphin too." Jaemin got off and ran upstairs as Mark lifted Haechan to the kitchen counter.

"I cant wait to marry you and make you mine." Mark spread the thicc thighs abd stood between them as he hugged the youngers waist. Haechan grabbed the book he kept at the kitchen.

I'm already yours Simba Boo.

"I mean make you legally mine. Uwu you big phat Teddy Bear I'm so excited I can barely wait for the day you'd walk down the isle in white." Mark kissed Haechan full on the lips, the stubby fingers tangled in blonde locks.

"Excuse me love birds. My date is in 5 MINUTES! CHENLE! DARLI!! BE DRESSED IN 5 OR STRAVE FIR AN YEAR." Jaemin screamed, nervously trying to make coffee since he was the only one dressed.