5

"You sure frogs don't die?" Mark hid behind the bookshelf.

Oh shut up! Come out I sent it out!!

"But they are so slimy and ewww!" Mark tip toed outside with his arms all curled up in disgust.

You are a phat baby!

"I'm a sweetheart." The blonde hopped onto Haechan's bed just in case the frog returned.

Oh please....

"So what do you wanna learn?" Mark took his books out, Having visited the haunted house too many times to feel uncomfortable anymore. They were best buddies now.

The subject you like the most...

"But......I love vocal classes the best....Oh I'll teach you to dance?" Mark pouted then squealed wriggling his arms and kept a leg on the floor and freaked out. "A-Another time. Promise." He stammered lifted his leg back up.

Haechan sat close to him making him freak out again and move to away almost immediately, the boy was way to clingy but not that he was complaining but then again. 

What Is this?

"Oh that? Its not a hickey I swear, It was Jaemin being a wild cat, he tried to bite my arm and I dogded and got bitten on the neck all for stealing a few cookies from his cookie jar." Mark pouted and whinced when a stubby finger ran over it.

What's a hickey?

"Dont worry about that. I'd give you plenty on our wedding night." Mark shrugged absent mindedly as he munched on a strawberry. Not realizing what he had said and what caused Haechan to blush fruiously.

Why did you get late today?

"Ten got me detention for sleeping in class. Ten sure is a meanie." Mark stretched leaning on the wall.

Haechan crawled over Mark, making the older blush when the boy sat on his lap. And hugged the blondes waist, snuggling into his neck as he dozed off to sleep. As night slowly fell Mark laid the beautiful boy in bed as he left leaving a note.

Sunshine I'll be late tomorrow, I have dance practices until 9:00pm. Stay at the window when I leave♡♡~

That morning when Mark drove to school in his car he looked up at the dusty window as he waved at the bubbly baby who bounced up and down waving. His hair fluffy and cute.

"Do you think he's possessed?" Jaemin munched on a cookie. Renjun hummed nose buried in his book.

"Shut up!" Renjun snapped.

"He's waving at a window." The black demon frowned.

"I dont care." Renjun mumbled still focused on his book.

"Mark?" Jaemin patted his best friend who still gave him the cold shoulder for biting the shit out of his neck.

When they walked into school the normal tiring scedule started. It was hectic and awfully displeasing but then again you had to go to school. Ten was yelling at his son Chenle for wasting money on something way too expensive. And then the usual stuff.

"Uhh Jaemin?  Na Jaemin?" A boy with an eye smile tapped Jaemins shoulder.

"Mark someone tapped me. Answer for me." The lazy brat stuffed his mouth with cookies.

"Jeno? Yo man how you doing?" Mark turned around giving him a bro hug.

"Fine. My minds a mess but then again Im living." Jeno chuckled and Jaemin finally turned around.

"O-Oh!!" The black demon gulped on his food.

"So umm Na Jaemin well....Can you...I mean please be my date for the spring dance?" Jeno handed him a jar of expensive cookies making Jaemin have heart eyes.

"I'M ALL YOURS! OMG YES! COOKIES!" Jaemij snatched the jar away running off to gobble them up not forgetting to drop two in Marks small soft palms.

"Geez I think I like him!" Jeno massaged his nape.

"Treat my baby well or ima slit you damn throat. He's my baby childhood bub." Mark crossed his hands pointing his fingers at Jenos eyes and his own as he walked away.

Dancing was Marks passion, his lifes only joy. Well he loved it so much. While dancing something fell out of his pocket, Haechans amulet. He chuckled, he had grabbed it from the younger when playing around since the beauty had stolen his glasses.

"W-Where did y-you get that?" Ten tried to pick it up when Mark quickly grabbed it.

"Uhh I my.....It belongs to Someone close to me." Mark stammerer and Ten took it from him, skillfully opening the complicated lock. Mark swore he saw the teacher teared up.

"H-Here." Ten gave the amulet back and ran off canceling the dance classes for that day. Since he taught Dance at school too.

"Whats wrong?" Mark frowned but shrugged as he packed his things and left the car for Renjun and Jaemin. He ran all the way home, waving at Haechan who waited for him. He showered and pulled on shorts and a loose shirt grabbing the amulet and jumping off the wall.

I mished you!!!

Haechan threw himself on Mark happily. Mark still had no courage to hug him back though. "Teddy were is Daddy?" Mark ruffled his soft golden brown hair. Haechan pointed at the large office room.

"Can you make coffee while I talk to Uncle Johnny about something?" Mark pinched the chubby rosey cheek. Haechan nodded skipping off giggling in his silence.

"Ummm uncle Johnny?" Mark carefully opened the door.

"Oh yes Mark. Come in." Johnny smiled.

"Ummm I...Like should ummm like ask this but like....Where is Haechannies Mom?" Mark nervously looked at the tall man who sighed.

"He-He......He left. He left me and Haechan. Why?" Johnny lent on his chair.

"Umm my math and dance teacher saw this amulet that I happened to have taken it from Channie when playing. He opened it!! Like Haechan said no one except his Mommy could open it. And he cried running off." Mark explained and Johnny frowned his knuckles burning white.

"Perhaps someone of his had an amulet just like it Mark. Dont worry." The tall man stood up taking his coat and patted the blondes head before leaving.