°01

((Does this gif make you feel gay? cause it makes me feel gay

((Does this gif make you feel gay? cause it makes me feel gay.))

FRIDAY; 09:26:51 AM

"Just in, a  35-year old florist across the Public Library got shot in the head thrice with a Beretta U22 Neos right in front of his store. Witnesses and reports claim that a man came up to him and pointed the gun at his face and--"

I hardly pressed the switch button on the remote control, tightly gripping the device in my hands.

Staring at the black TV screen before me, I see my face blankly looking back at me. I sighed roughly. "These jerks just keep on killing whenever they please." I mumbled as I walked across the room to grab my coat.

I hurriedly went down as I realized I was running late from an appointment with a friend.

"Excuse me, Lady? Where do you think you're going?"

I ceased from taking a step closer from the front door. I spun in my heel, only to see my father, with his hands on his hips and menacingly eyeing me.

"I'm going to meet, Jaehyun." I answered. 

He rolled his eyes and brought his arms to his chest and crossed them. "But why? You know I hate it when you go with that boy. . ."

"Dad, how many times do I have to tell you that Jaehyun is a good guy. How could you still don't want him around me when we've been practically friends for three years already." I snorted at him, slightly smiling.

He pouted for a moment and sighed unceremoniously. "Who can blame you. He's gotten you under his spell. You can go."

Satisfied, I flashed a smile showing my teeth. "Thanks, dad. Love you!"

"Love you, too!"

The moment I stepped out of the gates, I fished out my phone from my tote bag and dialed Jaehyun's number. I drew it near my cheek and thankfully found a cab just around the corner of the street. I waved my hand to call his attention and he seemed to have responded.

As I await for the vehicle to get near, Jaehyun answered my call.

"Hey, I'm on my way. You?" I cheerfully queried, getting in the vehicle. I covered the phone with my palm to dictate my location to the driver and returned to Jaehyun right away. "I'm already here. What do you want to eat? I'll order it before you arrive so you could eat right away."

"Hmmm," I pouted my lips. "Hot choco and waffle with butter?"

"You really had to ask me when you already know what I want." I joked.

Jaehyun chortled over the line and said "Okay. See you soon."

When I ended the call, I caught a slight movement from my peripheral vision. I looked out of my window out of curiosity. To my surprise, I witnessed an old man getting assaulted by two enormous men in broad day light just right ahead of us, or that's how I see it was. He was on his knees as one of the men grabbed his collar while the other one was holding something in his hand. As the car's motion accelerated, I lost eyes of the helpless man. I tried my best to glue my eyes to them but they were too far for me to see. Having that sight early in the morning makes my stomach disturbingly churn.