°26

WEDNESDAY; 8:18:20 AM

Doing house chores isn't bad after all. In some way, I feel a huge sense of accomplishment when the tasks are crashed out of the list.

Speaking of accomplishment, it turns out Kim Arts Inc. responds quickly to their mails. I wasn't accepted yet but I was asked to personally pass a couple of important documents to the company as soon as possible.

Their methods are kind of old-fashioned. We're living in the digital-world and I don't understand why they had to let their applicants submit documents by hand.

Well, for the past two days, I've not stepped out of here. I strictly obeyed father's instructions not to go out unless I am told to do so. I felt the need to cooperate to speed things up. I didn't want to delay any moment.

I was in a hurry.

"Great news for you, angel." Father exclaimed from the kitchenette.

I flinched to his oddly high-pitched voice while I was arranging the throw pillows on our couch.

"You're finally free to go," He approached me with a warm smile. "Your father dear has taken of everything and I promise you that you're going to be living your life safely from now on."

"Good timing. I need to go somewhere." I muttered.

Father's brows furrowed, suddenly looking all skeptical.

"I'm going to apply for a job. Your unemployed daughter needs to feed herself," I chuckled at his ignorance. "Wish me luck."

"Who are you going with?" Father queried. "Taeyong?"

I shook my head. "My employee will accompany me."

He sighed in disbelief and pursed his lips together. "I really like that boy. Something about him is special."

"Oh really?" I rolled my eyes as I scuffle up to the stairs. "If you really like him so much, just adopt the guy."

"What are you going to do If I will?!" He gritted his teeth together.

"Nothing really."

I quickly went into my room and changed into something appropriate for the cold season.

*

Just as I step out of the house, Jungwoo was already waiting for me. As expected, he's never late whenever I ask him to meet me at a certain time. As a matter of fact, he's always earlier than the designated time.

"Good Morning, Miss Park!" He cheerfully waved. "Do you have all your files?"

I lifted a transparent hard envelope to his face and he giggled. "Let's go?"

Apparently, Jungwoo and I had to publicly commute since the company's address was quite far from ours. We estimated our travel to be an hour. It's still located in Seoul but we all know how huge the city is. But if the traffic is light, we might be able to get there earlier than we have approximated.