°27

A/N: We're really nearing that part so I am feeding you all fluffy yet a little dramatic chapters

A/N: We're really nearing that part so I am feeding you all fluffy yet a little dramatic chapters. TT_TT I'm not yet mentally prepared to write the rest because I'm getting emotional wth lmao. I hope you'll all stay with me until the end!

WEDNESDAY; 11:08:20 AM

"Now, that was a jackpot!" Jungwoo said with all his chest in triumph.

I giggled at his childish gestures. "What if I'll really have this you know? This would really make a big difference in my career."

Jungwoo hung his arm on my shoulders and said: "You're going to get it. I've only been your partner for a little while but I know you've got a huge potential to be the next Francis Bacon!"

"Hey! I will not be Francis Bacon. I'm going to be Park Jiseul." I pouted at him as I swung his arm away from me.

Jungwoo and I entered my art gallery with satisfied faces. Even though we're kind of tired from travelling but it doesn't amount to the milestone we've had for today.

"Jiseul! There you are," Jaehyun suddenly stormed in the room, causing Jungwoo and I to flinch by surprise. "Have you not received any of my calls or text messages?!"

I ignorantly shook my head as he got nearer.

"I had my phone on silent for today." I replied. I hurriedly fished out the gadget from my hand bag and looked at the artificial screen, seeing a couple of miscalls from Jaehyun and a ton of unread messages.

"Oh," I avoided Jaehyun's burning eyes. "I'm sorry."

He suddenly flicked my forehead with his finger and furled his brows at me.

"From now on, don't keep it on silent," He placed his hand on his hips. "Anyways, come with me for a moment." He abruptly tugged my wrist, pulling me to him.

"Jungwoo, mind if I borrow her?" He chuckled.

Jungwoo silently nodded. "Just go, Miss Jiseul. I can manage here."

"Where are you taking me anyway?" I queried as I follow along to Jaehyun's movement. "Is this important?"

"Yes, it's important," Jaehyun halted. "I got into an argument with my father and I need you to save me just this once."

I plucked my hand out of Jaehyun's grip as I felt a hard punch right in my stomach.

"What does it have to do with me?!"

Jaehyun scratched his nape. "Well. It's that. . . He thinks I am still dating that. . . girl. . . you know?"

"And?" I rose a brow.

"Well, I hated how he talked about us every now and then. And he won't fucking believe me when I said I already got over her."

"But you never were?"