°31

A/N:

A/N:

oKAY HERE IT IS. this is kind of long but bear with me :------) ALSO DON'T SKIP TO THE LAST PAGE/PART OF THIS CHAPTER. I'M BEGGING YOU HAHAHA.

FRIDAY; 6:37:49 PM

None of my friends were available today. Jaehyun's at Daegu. Jungwoo's on his shift. Taeyong was out of reach. I don't have Lisa's phone number.

The entire day, I helped my father here at our café. Since I finished most of my commissions, I had so much time spared. So, I decided to come over here and just make use of the time.

"What do you mean we're out of hand sanitizer?!" one of father's employee whined from the kitchen. I hurriedly joined in the scene as I was done with serving orders.

"Do you want me to buy one?" I asked while looking at the two bickering over a sanitizer. "I could just quickly buy one at the convenient store if you want me to."

"Oh, no. Miss Park. It's okay. Just let this idiot buy one," Mrs. Choi pointed a wooden rolling pin at one of our student part-timers. "This kid really enjoys screwing things up for the elders."

The boy had his shoulders low in defeat. He looked heavily upset and humiliated at the same time.

"I'm sorry Miss Park. I never meant to make things hard for them."

I tapped the innocent boy's head, ruffling his head. "It's okay, Jeno. I'll go buy it. You take care of the remaining orders."

I rushed out of the café. Realizing how extremely cold it was outside, I wrapped my arms around my body in attempt to warm myself. Apparently, it suffices.

The convenient store wasn't that far from our place. I need not to ride any vehicle as walking by feet will do.

I strode my way amidst the cold afternoon. My fingers started to feel so frigid, not to mention how my lips quickly dried up the moment I stepped out of the building. There weren't much people these days because of the weather. Most of them are probably staying in bed and drinking hot coco. And some are probably still at work.

Not a little too soon, I made it to the store.

Shivering, I tried to rub my shoulders with my hands, trying to create friction for heat. Good thing the store had a heater. It was such a big help.

I shuffled towards the section where the sanitizing items can be found and grabbed four bottles of the same brand right away. I headed to the counter and paid. I had the strangest feeling channeling through my veins that made me think that I should speed up for no particular reason.

"Do you have an advantage card?" The cashier sloppily said, looking at me with his drowsy brown eyes. I shook my head and he proceeded to scanning the items I bought. After which, he handed me the bag to which I grab hold onto so quickly that it startled him.