°09

(((LONG CHAPTER AHEAD!)))

(Remember this GIF  and when that certain part comes, this is how it'll look like)

(Remember this GIF and when that certain part comes, this is how it'll look like)

WEDNESDAY 8:22:09 AM

"Jiseul!" Yuna said in a silvery voice, approaching me with arms stretched wide. I put down the box and bags on the floor. I crouched down as Yuna's tiny body crashed onto mine. I engulfed her in a warm embrace, her head rested on the crook on my neck. I squeezed her tight which made her chuckle.

"How are you Yuna-ya?" I asked, cupping her pinky soft cheeks. Her hazel eyes shimmered when she flashed a tight smile. "I'm very okay! How about you?"

"I'm okay, too-"

"Yuna, Hi!" Jaehyun piped in from behind, bending down to Yuna who quickly slid to him. She sat on his lap and wrapped her little arms around his neck. She softly giggled and whispered to his ears. "I drew something for you, Jaehyun. It's our secret."

More children ran to our direction when they saw us standing in the front door of the lobby. Jaehyun and Taeyong arranged the boxes and bags on the counter as I welcomed the little rascals.

"Jiseul!" Kihyo waved his small hands at me with a wide smile, showing his incomplete front teeth. "Have you been brushing well?"

The little boy nodded while scratching his head.

"Jiseul will teach you again, okay?" His round face brightened and a hint of mischief leaked out of his thin lips.

"Jisuel, who is that person?" Nahye, the oldest of the orphans pointed to Taeyong who was busy unpacking across the room. "He's our new friend. His name is Taeyong. He's going to be part of our big family from now on."

"He looks like the cartoon character on the comic book I was reading!" one of the children announced, making everyone around him gasped in amazement. "Where? Show us!" One replied.

Jaehyun stepped in beside me and the orphans started cheering for him.

"Jaehyun! Jaehyun! Did you catch a bad guy today?" Kihyo queried, anticipation written all over his face. "Hmmm. I didn't." Jaehyun pouted in defeat.

"-But Taeyong did! He saved me a while ago from an evil person." I chimed in, emphasizing every word I muttered for dramatic effect. Taeyong's eyes widened when he heard his name.

"Oh, did he now?" Jaehyun mumbled under his breath, gritting his teeth behind.

"Y-yeah?" He looked at us with a puzzled face with his ink-black irises. "Come over here." Jaehyun gestured him to stand next to us. He scuffled towards us with a bashful face. He shyly waved at the kids in front of us whilst showing a lopsided grin.

"Hello everyone, I am Taeyong. You can call me yong." He timidly said as the kids leaned to him. "Jiseul said you saved her from a bad guy!" the little girl said in a high-pitched voice. Taeyong interlaced his fingers together and rested his hands on his stomach. "I-I did." He stuttered.