°23

WARNING!

WARNING!

 THERE WILL BE VIOLENT AND ABSURD SCENES IN THIS CHAPTER.

ALSO DON'T SKIP TO THE LAST PART! ANOTHER SPOILER ALEEERTT AAAAAHHHH

MONDAY 7:35:19 AM

Lucas and I arrived at the Lotte Cinema World Tower; a little bit awkward after the quiet trip we had together.

Neither of us spoke a single word while we made our way to this cinema. I just didn't feel like casually talking to him while my arms were wrapped around his body. I was too busy feeling embarrassed. Under the helmet, my face was reddening due to the heat produced by body. It's actually been a while since I have been this close to a boy other than Jaehyun. It just feels a little strange.

He parked his motorcycle in the lot while I wait for him from a far. I observed the boy moving naturally as he settles his vehicle in a particular space. I noticed how cautious he was holding onto it. I guess he treasures his motorcycle that much.

"Taeyong said everyone else is already in the cinema. He will catch up in a while." He announced whilst charmingly sauntering to my direction, slinging the strap of his belt bag across his torso.

"But why do we have to be an hour earlier though?" I queried.

"To have more time knowing each other. You'll know later."

I walked right next to Lucas, only noticing how I look so tiny next to him. Despite having the average height for women, Lucas managed to make me look like a high school student. His build and body proportion added points to his overall physical appearance that made him look much larger than everyone else.

He looked down to my exasperated face and giggled. "I know what you're thinking right now. Don't fret, my lady. Someone else is much shorter than you and we're going to meet her in there." He stretches his arm, pointing a finger to the humongous and aesthetically structured cinema.

"You're surprisingly good at reading women," I raised a brow. "You have a girlfriend, don't you?"

The automatic glass door slid open when Lucas and I stood right in front of it. The boy froze for a moment and spun to look me in the eye.

"No, I don't have a girlfriend and no I am not good at reading women. I've seen men and women react the same way as you did when you stood next to me." He answered with a sing-song voice, almost like a tone of mockery.

We both then made our entrance. I merely trailed behind him, following to wherever he was heading.

Not too far, I saw a group of people sitting and standing near the lobby area.

I recognized Mark, Doyoung, and Johnny. But the girl with dark purple hair, whose back was faced against us and the lanky man with blood-red hair next to her, were new faces to me. Maybe she's the one Taeyong and Lucas has been mentioning earlier. But who's the other guy?