°14

FRIDAY 7:10:18 PM

FRIDAY 7:10:18 PM

We exited the art gallery with smiles painted on our faces. All those paintings took away all my worries for today. I checked my phone for messages but apparently, I had none. I looked at the time as well.

7:10 PM

"That was something, huh? I've never thought someone could ever depict life like how Francis Bacon did. He's a genius." Taeyong stretched his arms upwards.

"Ugh, tell me about it. He is even so underrated—"

"Hey!" Both Taeyong and I whipped to where the disembodied voice came from. It was Ten, waving both of his hands. Surprised, I my eyes gaped at the sight of him approaching us.

He stood in front of me and tried to catch his breath. He ran his hands through his silver sleek hair, grinning afterwards.

"Sorry for scolding you both a while ago. I just felt a little disrespected." He said in a soft tone.

"Oh, no. It was our fault. We should be the ones apologizing to you." Taeyong piped in. Both of them flashed a smile.

"Uh, I know that it might be a little awkward but. . . Can I have your number?"

"Heh?!" Taeyong and I both exclaimed together, our eyes opening widely.

I craned my head to see Taeyong's expression but we ended up looking at each other with bemused faces. Taeyong fluttered his lashes and swallowed his lips before facing back to ten.

"W-well. . ." Taeyong stammered, averting his eyes from meeting Ten's"

Ten lifted a palm to his face and giggled. "I think you may have the wrong idea."

"What do you mean?" I asked, utterly confused.

"I want her phone number, not yours." 

I happen to see Taeyong's face stiffened and his cheeks tinted a light color of red. I bit my lower lip, holding in my laughter. I pat Taeyong's shoulder as I look at him freezing in his place.

"You can't." Taeyong bluntly answered.

"A-are you her boyfriend?" Ten asked in a wobbly voice, earning a sneer from Taeyong.

"No." He scoffed.

Ten's eyes narrowed. He showed a half-smile and leaned towards me.

"Can I have your number?"

I was flustered for a moment. I hate to admit but he does have the looks of a celebrity. His facial features were sharp as well. He dressed pretty much the same as Taeyong and even had his hair neatly done. He also has a firm built for a guy with average height.

"Is it a yes or no?"

"Yep, still a no." Taeyong barged in the conversation. He abruptly circled his hand around my wrist and pulled me out of Ten's sight. I heard him mutter profanities under his breath as he dragged me far from the man. I took a gander at Ten behind us, who was dumbfoundedly standing in the middle of a crowd.