Chapter 19

Warning. Warning. Warning.
Super SPG.  ⚠ ⚠ ⚠
Read at your own risk.

================================

Deanna.

Oh my, what the fuck happened?  That was the quickest orgasm I had in my entire life.  Kahit anong pigil ko, lumabas agad.

I wanted to last long sana but all the teasing of Jema tonight made me horny as hell.  Ikaw ba naman ang ibitin ng ibitin.

Hindi naman halata na three years tigang at no action in the sack, haha.

I lay down and tried to recover and come down from the euphoria.  It's still early, we have all the time in the world.  I smiled secretly.

I felt Jema came up to me and kissed me gently.  I can taste myself on her.  Na-miss ko ito talaga.  I gently bit her lip so she opened her mouth.

Ipinasok ko agad ang aking dila sa bibig nya at ginalugad ito habang nakahawak ako sa ulo nya.  She's starting to moan.

I sucked her tongue which is a turn-on to both of us.

Habang ginagawa ko ito, I switched our position.  Nung nasa ilalim ko na sya, I stopped kissing her.

Pinagmasdan ko muna sya.  What a sight.  I still can't believe na nandito sya ngayon sa tabi ko.  Na abot kamay ko uli sya.

If I'm just dreaming, please don't wake me up, Lord.

Tama na yang senti mo, Deanna.

"Are you okay, baby?" Jema asked.

Huh, seriously, nasa gitna kami ng lovemaking pero natitigilan ako?

"I'm more than okay, love.  Hindi lang ako makapaniwala na nandito ka uli sa tabi ko." I replied.

"So, magtititigan na lang ba tayo?" masungit na sabi nya.  She can't wait too.

"No. Kakain tayo tonight." natatawang sabi ko kaya hinampas nya ako.

Grabe, ganun pa rin kasakit ang palo nya.  Cariño brutal si love ko talaga.

I fucking love it.

"You're still beautiful as always, love. And I miss you so much." I told her while looking at her body.

The dim light is just coming from the lamp shade on the side table but I can still see her.

That made her blush. I felt extremely happy that I'm the one making her blush.

"I love you." I uttered. 

Hindi ko na napigilan ang sarili ko then I started kissing her again.  Halik na sabik at mapaghanap.

"I love you, too." she said between our kisses.

Nagulat ako when she answered back pero hindi ko pinahalata.  Shit na malagkit!  I am the happiest person alive!

I promised to myself na hindi nya makakalimutan ang gabing 'to.

We kissed torridly, then it became slow and passionate.  I can feel the love in her touch and kisses.

I started to move my lips down, i kissed her neck up to her earlobe. I can't stop myself so I bit her lightly.

"Ouch, baby! Gigil na gigil, Wong?" Jema utters.

"Sorry, love.  I just missed you so much." I replied while licking the said part. 

For sure magmamarka yon but I'm just marking what's mine.

I continued kissing her down, leaving wet kisses.  Massaging her left chest with my right hand, while i'm sucking the other one.  Para akong baby na gutom na gutom.