Chapter 31

Warning, warning, for adults only.
⚠ ⚠ ⚠

---------------------------------------------------------

Jema.

Nagmamadali kaming umalis sa bar, hindi na kami nakapag paalam sa mga kasama namin.

Maingat kaming pumunta sa room ni Deanna, baka kasi gising pa si Manang.

When we're inside her room, I immediately claimed her mouth. I can taste mint and the beer she just consumed.

Masarap at nakakalasing ang lasa nya.

I pushed her on the wall habang nakahawak ako sa ulo nya.  I put my knee in between her legs.

Yung mga kamay nya ay nakayakap sa likod ko at masuyong hinahaplos ito.

She then inserted her tongue inside my mouth, parang may hinahanap. 

A moan escaped from my lips.  She took that chance to suck my tongue.

I really love it when she do that.

After doing that, biglang sa tenga na nya ako hinahalikan, she starts nibbling my earlobe. 

I was lost.  Bakit nabaliktad yata, ako dapat ang gagawa nun sa kanya.

She gently kiss my jawline then back to my lips. 

Naka on ang air-con sa kuarto nya pero sobrang init ng nararamdaman namin.  Nagbabaga na kami sa init.

We started undressing each other pero dahil parehas na kaming nakainom, halos matumba na kami. 

I walk backwards papunta sa bed nya.  Napaupo ako at pumuwesto sya sa pagitan ng mga hita ko. 

While still kissing, my hands roam up her shirt.  I play with her nipples and she moaned. 

Tumayo na ako, I took off both of our shirts.  Isinunod ko na yung pang ibaba nyang damit.  She's completely naked infront of me. 

Kahit gigil na gigil na ako sa kanya, I let her undressed me first.  She did the same thing to me. 

We took time admiring our bodies.

Ang liwanag ng buwan galing sa labas ang tanging saksi sa kung anuman ang nangyayari ngayon sa amin ni Deanna.

"So beautiful, baby." I told her while looking at her.

"It's all yours, Love.  Do what you want to do with me". she said.

I let her lie down in bed and straddled her slowly.  She moaned again.

"I'm gonna make you mine again and again tonight, baby." I said while massaging her right breast. 

"Mine?" she hoarsely replied.

"Yes, make you mine and make you cum.  In my mouth and in my fingers." I said while looking directly into her eyes.

She stares at me hotly as I trail wet kisses on her neck down to her chest where I latch on her left breast.

Napakapit sya ng mahigpit sa ulo ko kaya kinuha ko ang dalawang kamay nya at itinaas ito.

"Keep them there, baby.  You're not allowed to touch me." I hurriedly say before turning my attention back to her chest.

I kiss and lick her right breast now habang bumaba na ang aking kamay.

I felt her wet pussy.  So ready for me.  I run my fingers along her clit, teasing it before I entered her with my two fingers.

"Holy shit, Jema." she quietly whispered.