Did you kill her?

{Phoenix Wright}
Again, of all people... Why does Larry have to get himself into trouble? I give a sigh, and watched the TV intensely as I hear the news lady speak about the case. "Larry Butz and his girlfriend were having a nice date at Cupid's Arrows Park. But his girlfriend was found dead. They arrested Larry with no further questions." Well thinking about it. It must be hard losing another lover this year. I hear Maya in the background mumbling something to herself, well while she said this it sounded like a stereo set at full volume, "I feel bad, losing two girls in one year. He must be making rivers," Maya then giggles to herself uncontrollably. I shake my head at her, "Maya that's kind of unnecessary. There is nothing here to laugh about. Now lets see if Larry will even face me." I said this while getting up and walking out the door. We hurried to the police station, walking in no rush at all.

And exactly how Maya said he was crying a flowing river. "Nicky! I can't stand this anymore! I say I'm cursed! CURSED!!! Who ever I fall in love will just dies in the end! How did I not realize this sooner? Why Kiyance, out of all the people, she... She was such a MODEL!" Larry said yelling, and crying dramatically. I hope he doesn't love me as a friend... "LARRY! Please calm down. I can tell you, you aren't cursed in any way of course... But I need you to be honest and tell me. By chance... Did You Kill Her?" I said trying to sound calm, but it sounded way more serious then I anticipated. "WHAT!? Of course not Nicky! I... I would never hurt my angel." I smile at him relieved. "That's good, I trust you Larry. I know you wouldn't be capable to hurt anyone, but anyway Larry, May I Defend you in Court?" With out any hesitations Larry wipes away his tears reveling a bright smile. "Of course you can Nicky. I wouldn't let anyone take your rightful place in court as my defense. So please, help meeee!!!" Maya smiled, and so do I. Don't worry Larry, I'll help you. I promise.